What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs. CAM

fizman

Bench
If that exact side runs out, and in those positions, I'll come to the Sharkcast party in a pink two-two

I have just sent a text message to Coach Morris asking him to keep this run on team for the first set of six of the game.

He gave the double thumbs up.

At least you will be easily recognised at the party.

I have just sent a text message to Coach Morris asking him to keep this run on team for the first set of six of the game.

He gave the double thumbs up.

At least you will be easily recognised at the party.
I stand out at the best of times. I don't really need the attention but I'm turning 50 so I'll be in party mode no matter what!

Big Bloke

Juniors
Aaron Gray up against either Vunivalu or JAC? Uh oh

I’m sure Gray marked JAC in the first round didn’t do a bad job.

I reckon we’ll win this in the forwards tonight, ours is much stronger than theirs.

This will allow our backs more room and should cut them to ribbons, the refs should give us a nice leg up out of our half letting us put pressure on them and get repeat sets.

Tailor made for Johnson to weave his magic and run the ball creating havoc for their defenders.

Then we’ll get all our conversions and then......oops, sorry, just woke up, I was having a nice dream too.

Stake Removed

First Grade
So in past 18 months we signed Moylan/SJ to give us a little more attack to our structure, they had to fit in, but it seems we have changed our complete structure to fit in with them, and it is more this year.

Warriors were all over the place never knew what you would get we thought that is why SJ was effected no structure, but he comes here we start to play that way backs playing in different positions, forwards all of a sudden no go forward.

Moylan brings his Panthers habits here and they go to next level in dont care attitude style drops ball no one is near him, makes plays that are 1 % chance.

What happened to them adjusting to us, we have completely gone away from what got us to the top and kept us in the mix, we cant close a game out, we are becoming a rabble before our own eyes

Frenzy.

Immortal
If that exact side runs out, and in those positions, I'll come to the Sharkcast party in a pink two-two

If that side does run out in those positions it will beggar belief as Gray hasn’t played a single game at fullback in the NRL.

Will be

4. Dugan
20. Gray
3. Xerri
5. Morris
2. Feki

I would of gone a completely different way.

6. Johnson
2. Feki
3. Xerri
4. Dugan
5. Morris
19. Pissflap

As to the pink tutu............ i don’t see why you shouldn’t wear your regular going out clothes to the Sharkcast Party.

txta2

Bench
Will the opposition rookie halfback school ours. Probably, again, 4 weeks in row.

If that side does run out in those positions it will beggar belief as Gray hasn’t played a single game at fullback in the NRL.

Will be

4. Dugan
20. Gray
3. Xerri
5. Morris
2. Feki

6. Johnson
2. Feki
3. Xerri
4. Dugan
5. Morris
19. Pissflap

As to the pink tutu............ i don’t see why you shouldn’t wear your regular going out clothes to the Sharkcast Party.
See everyone thinks I'll be doing something shocking...
Me, I'm just thinking normal.
Disagree with SJ at fullback. Defensive plays wise.

Frenzy.

Immortal
See everyone thinks I'll be doing something shocking...
Me, I'm just thinking normal.
Disagree with SJ at fullback. Defensive plays wise.

He’s mud in defence anywhere. The thinking would be to get him to run the fekking footy and hope the charnts up front minimise his required D efforts.

Like Clive Churchill said fullbacks shouldn’t have to make tackles. A bit dated but still rings true to a degree.

He’s mud in defence anywhere. The thinking would be to get him to run the fekking footy and hope the charnts up front minimise his required D efforts.

Like Clive Churchill said fullbacks shouldn’t have to make tackles. A bit dated but still rings true to a degree.
It's the grubbers through and bombs that concern me with that move.
Attacking wise I actually agree

Frenzy.

Immortal
It's the grubbers through and bombs that concern me with that move.
Attacking wise I actually agree

Well something has to be done to unravel his confusion.

3-4 weeks ago when he played for NZ he decimated Tonga. Benji ran the ship and SJ just ran. Back in Sharkland he doesn’t seem to know his role. 1 quarter play maker, 1 quarter runner, 1 quarter pivot and 1 quarter game manager. 100% dazed and confused.

Needs a simplified role.

Frenzy.

Immortal
As for Magoo.

He should also be given an simple game plan if he plays

The 1991 Geyer plan seems apt.

“Listen Billy, you cant get sent off in the NRL so just go out there and main Smith. Decapitate him, crush him, chicken wing him, dive at his legs, give him a Hopper, eye gouge him....whatever. Just take him out!”

Stake Removed

First Grade

Will be

4. Dugan
20. Gray
3. Xerri
5. Morris
2. Feki

6. Johnson
2. Feki
3. Xerri
4. Dugan
5. Morris
19. Pissflap

We are on same way of thinking, you can bet Morris total opposite.

If Flanno dosent play who is going to be attempting to kick a goal

Latest posts