What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R18 Sat - Roosters 48-10 Knights @ SCG

Round 18: Roosters v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

horrie hastings

First Grade
This is a terrible, terrible ground for League.

I've been sitting in the Noble because even though you are behind the in goal you can see the whole field, went to see my brother who was front row top deck of the Ladies stand and the viewing angle there would do my head in.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Latrell's a hell of a player but what an utter f**king moron he is.

Until he can grow the f**k up Freddy should stamp his papers for Origin.
He's one of their weaknesses imo. Always good for a brain dead penalty. Too easy to get under his skin

Bazal

Post Whore
Latrell is great as a neutral.

Are you going to get GOATrell or Dogtrell on any given day? It's exciting

t-ba

Post Whore
Latrell doing stupid shit again.

Not that Watmough was in the same class as Latrell (he was good but not that good) but Latrell's boneheaded thuggery reminds me a bit of young Watmough.

King hit

Coach
Latrell doing stupid shit again.

Not that Watmough was in the same class as Latrell (he was good but not that good) but Latrell's boneheaded thuggery reminds me a bit of young Watmough.

It’s funny listening to Queenslanders abuse Latrell for it whilst idolising Hodges for doing the same thing.