What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R18 Sat - Roosters 48-10 Knights @ SCG

Round 18: Roosters v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

t-ba

Post Whore
Makes me visibly I'll when I see like a dozen people in Willoughby and Crowie heading to the game in Roosters colours.

Better than the Swans fans that have taken over the area as well...

Edit- fair play to them however they are about the only club that appears to have engaged the Chinese community in any decent numbers in Sydney.

ram raid

Bench
This is a terrible, terrible ground for League.

They're going to be using it for grand finals too while ANZ gets reconstructed. They should at least find some way to bring the fence closer to the side line for RL games. Even if it means letting people sit on the grass lol

t-ba

Post Whore
They're going to be using it for grand finals too while ANZ gets reconstructed. They should at least find some way to bring the fence closer to the side line for RL games. Even if it means letting people sit on the grass lol

Used to do that at NSO as a kid.

It was f**king awesome.

ram raid

Bench
You just knew Tedesco was gonna back up and score at that try at the end, as soon as the movement started.

Someguy

First Grade
And that’s why the roosters win the grand final easily. Ridiculous amounts of talent in this team, great to watch

ReddFelon

Juniors
That's up there with the other Easts try of the year contender from the Broncos game in the early rounds.

t-ba

Post Whore
I am stuck building f**king furniture today and only get to watch one game. Why the f**k did I choose This one?

mave

Coach
I am stuck building f**king furniture today and only get to watch one game. Why the f**k did I choose This one?

Constructing some wooden stirring implements for our friends for the big match up tomorrow ?

Latest posts