What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Bazal

Post Whore
So I've just given myself second degree burns on about 30% of my left hand....

This leads me to ask, what is the dumbest injury you've ever given yourself?

Bandwagon

Staff member
So I've just given myself second degree burns on about 30% of my left hand....

This leads me to ask, what is the dumbest injury you've ever given yourself?

Yeah burns, now you'd think you;d twig that the handle on the cast iron pan you're about to pull outta the oven is gonna be around about as hot as the oven, but apparently not.

Bazal

Post Whore
I decided to step off a skateboard once.

Oh! Not me, but our school captain...was skitching out the front of the school during Maths, smashed his collarbone and scapula so badly he was in a sling at best for the rest of the year. This was in March.

A true leader of men.

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah burns, now you'd think you;d twig that the handle on the cast iron pan you're about to pull outta the oven is gonna be around about as hot as the oven, but apparently not.

Almost literally what I did. Except I had the pan out already, resting on the stove top. I then decided that I wanted the hotplate it was on while chopping some veg....

Bandwagon

Staff member
Almost literally what I did. Except I had the pan out already, resting on the stove top. I then decided that I wanted the hotplate it was on while chopping some veg....

It's awesome how when you grab it , it doesn't actually hurt until your fingers are stuck to the handle.

strider

Post Whore
I once cut 3/4 of the way through the top of my index finger cutting a tomato while talking on the phone

That was about 2 years ago ... still no feeling in that finger

I also then proceeded to pass out and smashed my head on the coffee table and split my chin .... chin recovered - coffee table is shit though

hindy111

Post Whore
I once cut 3/4 of the way through the top of my index finger cutting a tomato while talking on the phone

I also then proceeded to pass out and smashed my head on the coffee table and split my chin .... chin recovered - coffee table is shit though

Was the tomato going on your frozen pizza?

Gronk

Staff member

Once upon a time my wife was tying a kitchen garbage bag and a protruding tin can cut the inside of her wrist. Blood everywhere after cutting a major artery, I had to torniquet her arm and get her to Prince of Wales. Then in emergency had to fend off well meaning social workers and psychologists who suspected an act of self harm.

hindy111

Post Whore
Once upon a time my wife was tying a kitchen garbage bag and a protruding tin can cut the inside of her wrist. Blood everywhere after cutting a major artery, I had to torniquet her arm and get her to Prince of Wales. Then in emergency had to fend off well meaning social workers and physiologists who suspected an act of self harm.

Was it a tin of spam?

hindy111

Post Whore
Ok on a serious note.
The westconnex opened.
Speed limit is 80kms.
Its a freeway and well my solar powered van has been hitting speed of up too 100kms an hour. 5 or 6 times this week untill last night I realised there is speed cameras.
So my question is. Am I f**ked ? What will fines be and will I lose my licence and for how long.

Latest posts