What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is happening to LU

SBD82

Coach
I worked out that game day threads are the best for that. High traffic, more likes, more trophies for Fangs. Note my impressive 55% like/post ratio.

Or you just post something negative about Mary in the Dragons forum.

...likes anyone?
Do you really think people post for likes? I frequent the game day forums, but it’s because they’ve usually got decent people and banter and if I’m watching alone it’s a bit of extra entertainment. The approval of anonymous internet avatars isn’t exactly high on the agenda. The game day threads also don’t usually descend into tired arguments.

Also, sack Mary.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
These forums are what you guys, the members, make it.

Moderators are here, for the most part, to provide protection from members posting material that could have us, or themselves, in potential legal strife and we remove posts that violate our forum guidelines which are pretty much self explanatory..

The rest is up to you guys.

leaguelegend21

Juniors
These forums are what you guys, the members, make it.

Moderators are here, for the most part, to provide protection from members posting material that could have us, or themselves, in potential legal strife and we remove posts that violate our forum guidelines which are pretty much self explanatory..

The rest is up to you guys.
Why do the moderators hate my much celebrated thread series

“Players names that sound like....”

And consistently move such popular and well liked threads to the Cave!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Why do the moderators hate my much celebrated thread series

“Players names that sound like....”

And consistently move such popular and well liked threads to the Cave!

Do you really think that this is a serious NRL issue ?

That thread is typically why we have The Cave, better than having it deleted for trolling wouldn't you think ? At least having the Cave we have found a way to accommodate the trolls.

big hit!

Bench
I agree and have been on this site and reading since late 2003.

Every thread has become just most people trying to be "funny"and get likes and there is no actual footy discussion at all anymore.

There are very little new threads that are created etc. and everything is always just merged into bigger threads instead of being talking points at that particular time.

Bring back the footy talk and open threads!

The merging and creations of monster threads is annoying. It's the same threads at the top of the forum, but with a gigantic number of posts. I really don't bother clicking on them because i just think it's the same discussion

Fangs

Coach
Do you really think people post for likes? I frequent the game day forums, but it’s because they’ve usually got decent people and banter and if I’m watching alone it’s a bit of extra entertainment. The approval of anonymous internet avatars isn’t exactly high on the agenda. The game day threads also don’t usually descend into tired arguments.

Also, sack Mary.

Yes I certainly do. I live for likes.

I liked your post like back or a baby dolphin dies.

T-Boon

Coach
Do you really think that this is a serious NRL issue ?

That thread is typically why we have The Cave, better than having it deleted for trolling wouldn't you think ? At least having the Cave we have found a way to accommodate the trolls.

Why do the mods keep polluting the cave with trashy threads when myself and SouthwestRabbitoh have done so much work turning it into the forum for rugby league thinkers/influences?

nick87

Coach
The Raiders fan forum is the best here by far. It's really well managed and the mods do a great job keeping the content there on song.
The mainboard is just a disaster. No one is interested in discussing the finer points of Topball or the transformation the Apex position has taken on in recent years

It's just people trying to get likes so they can become LU influencers or what ever. Garbage

Latest posts