What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Todd Hoffman

Juniors
Apparently the Sharks are offering Moylan to Titans in a bid to free up cap space.

Also Peachey --> Panthers keeps getting mentioned.

SBD82

Coach
Apparently the Sharks are offering Moylan to Titans in a bid to free up cap space.

Also Peachey --> Panthers keeps getting mentioned.
Surely the Titans wouldn’t be dumb enough to recruit Moylan.

How many times can they make the same recruitment mistakes?

Travitoh

First Grade
It's really 2 extra years. But either way. The Knights wouldn't be able to put a decent team around him.

My error, i misread the option for the extra year. That's what i get for skimming.
Still, i feel Newcastle should push for more term on the deal. I don't believe they can afford to lose him in 3, 4 years time to another club.
If I'm making the decision, I'm locking him in until he qualifies for a veteran discount.

nick87

Coach
My error, i misread the option for the extra year. That's what i get for skimming.
Still, i feel Newcastle should push for more term on the deal. I don't believe they can afford to lose him in 3, 4 years time to another club.
If I'm making the decision, I'm locking him in until he qualifies for a veteran discount.

Agreed
If Im a club willing to pay 1.5m a year for a single player, and Ponga is one of few you’d say you might do that for, fine... but it’s not 4 years. It’s 6 years and 9mil
And lock him down till he’s 27-28

Travitoh

First Grade
AJ to Wests has been floating around in Tigerland for a few weeks now. Brimson is Ponga without the hype. Would love to have him for 2 years on big coin, watch him become an Origin player and then sign with the Roosters

Should've been an Origin player this year, either at centre or 14.

Latest posts