What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mary safe. But Hornby and Young facing the axe

Vinnie

Juniors
Simple Words of Wisdom for our Intelligent Board .......
"Captain always goes down with the Ship" ....... cant blame the crew
"A good Tradesman never blames his tools"

Food for thought !!! Easy to read into the meanings i think

blacksafake

First Grade
“Paintbrush, you say..?”

images
Who can I throw under the bus next

blacksafake

First Grade
I think the only thing that might shift Mary of his unworthy pedestal, is if that magnificent prize, the wooden spoon is secured. The usual winner of that award is a team and coach of clowns, but I am hesitant to call the Dragons that. It would certainly be a low point in the club's history.
If we get the spoon it’ll only make Teflon L plates job easier next season as you can’t get any lower.:weary:

mickeylane

Bench
So you are confident about Barrett and Daley but unsure about Mescia?
Laurie Daleys contract will not b coaching but setting up pathways. If u look at the set up its the NSW origin coaching set up of 2015/16
Daley
Barrett
MacGregor
Re :Cherry Mescia I only heard yesterday that they're chasing him or a guy fromNthQld who's name escapes me
Ps: you would never guess the worst performing NSW COACH IS.. BELLAMY w a 22% win ratio compared to Daley 41%

getsmarty

Immortal
Laurie Daleys contract will not b coaching but setting up pathways. If u look at the set up its the NSW origin coaching set up of 2015/16
Daley
Barrett
MacGregor
Re :Cherry Mescia I only heard yesterday that they're chasing him or a guy fromNthQld who's name escapes me
Ps: you would never guess the worst performing NSW COACH IS.. BELLAMY w a 22% win ratio compared to Daley 41%

Daley has been here before....from memory was pretty ordinary...........shuffling chairs on the Titanic................

thebigredv

First Grade
Just the board's way of trying (unsuccessfully) to pull wool over our eyes and patronise the fans, on the cheap.

PATHETIC.

Then again this is a mickeylane special so probably won't transpire. We will probably end up with Laurie Daley's half sister instead.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Daley
Barrett
MacGregor

I think you're right about Barrett and Daley, and as you say Daley would not be a coaching role.
As far as Mechia, he was/is a member of our fitness and perfornance already, so no upgrade there.

Looks like McGregor is aiming for all his mates to help him out.

thebigredv

First Grade
You are correct that is all that is happening. Besides that who honestly givers rats arse who the assistant coach is. When a sporting team of any code is successful, the assistant coach, who' s he ???????

I think Adrian Lam was our assistant or maybe just the reggies coach when we won in 2010. He hasn't gone on to be anything special in the coaching fraternity. Your point is valid.

dungay dragon

Juniors
I think Adrian Lam was our assistant or maybe just the reggies coach when we won in 2010. He hasn't gone on to be anything special in the coaching fraternity. Your point is valid.
What ever happened to Jeremy Hickman who was Bennetts long time fitness guru at the Dragons in 2010 , and was with him till he got punted when Seibold went to the Broncos ? Didnt follow him to the Bunnies ...Knows his stuff and would be ideal.....

getsmarty

Immortal
Just the board's way of trying (unsuccessfully) to pull wool over our eyes and patronise the fans, on the cheap.

PATHETIC.

Then again this is a mickeylane special so probably won't transpire. We will probably end up with Laurie Daley's half sister instead.

I reckon Barrett is a lock.....the other 2 actually don't surprise me.