What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Relocation

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Buzz is one of the most hated journalists in the NRL, the Sharks should relocate or just be absorbed. 1 premiership that was conveniently in between two years in which they cheated the cap..they are a pissy little team with bugger all history in the middle of our territory. Every year it’s something else with them. Peptides, numerous salary cap breaches, coaches sacked for breaking NRL rules. This is just what they have been caught for too...We bit the bullet and did what the NRL wanted and tbh needed in less teams. That whole area has always been Dragons territory.
Perth Sharks has a nice ring to it.
If you haven’t guessed I’m not a fan of the Sharks.

I was mortified when we voted to kick Souths out of the competition.
In fact I always thought that decision would one day bight us well & truly on the arse for being such bad karma.
Souths were lucky that they had George Piggins in the trenches and an entirely united fan base and the love of a couple of entrepreneurs.
We have no George Piggins, anything but a united fan base and an entrepreneur of a Wollongong persuasion.
The Romans were very good at dividing and conquering and IMO that is exactly what the NRL (and our own people bloody Judas's) have done to our club.
I think the move movement will gather momentum and if anyone thinks BJ is going to fight it best think again.
In a nutshell...
History will show that St. George chose the path of least resistance.
Souths fought for it's identity and heritage.
Look at Souths now - strong and prosperous.
Look at us now - carrying the Illawarra faction like a barnacle on our backs.
Terrible shame.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I was mortified when we voted to kick Souths out of the competition.
In fact I always thought that decision would one day bight us well & truly on the arse for being such bad karma.
Souths were lucky that they had George Piggins in the trenches and an entirely united fan base and the love of a couple of entrepreneurs.
We have no George Piggins, anything but a united fan base and an entrepreneur of a Wollongong persuasion.
The Romans were very good at dividing and conquering and IMO that is exactly what the NRL (and our own people bloody Judas's) have done to our club.
I think the move movement will gather momentum and if anyone thinks BJ is going to fight it best think again.
Mate we have Johnny boy, aka John Howard.

He actually stated that the dragons should be relocated due to the low crowds and memberships down
Reason for low crowds and membership is the coach and the results.
Pretty normal actually but if Rothfield was a professional journo he would be asking the question "Why is it so"?
Do an investigation on the "McGregor Years" from appointment through to now.
That is far more pertinent than whether St. George should be re-located or not.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Buzz is one of the most hated journalists in the NRL, the Sharks should relocate or just be absorbed. 1 premiership that was conveniently in between two years in which they cheated the cap..they are a pissy little team with bugger all history in the middle of our territory. Every year it’s something else with them. Peptides, numerous salary cap breaches, coaches sacked for breaking NRL rules. This is just what they have been caught for too...We bit the bullet and did what the NRL wanted and tbh needed in less teams. That whole area has always been Dragons territory.

Siberia has a nice ring to it.
sharks001.jpg

Ok I will see you McGregor

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
From the NRL membership tracker:

TL-SGI19.png
TL-SYD19.png
TL-CRO19.png
TL-MAN19.png

I know who should be relocating, it ain't us.

BLM01

First Grade
He actually stated that the dragons should be relocated due to the low crowds and memberships down
LOL..and we are the only ones with low crowds and memberships down. How are the Tigers or Dogs going.
Have a look at our time slots V who..some Thursday nighters and we have had some miserable weather for our night games.
As I said relocate Mary and this will be a step forward to show Slothfield our membership and crowds will grow

Gareth67

First Grade
Piece of crap he is, trying to kick a team when they are down. I really hope the Dragons beat the Sharks and knock them out of the finals. This is our GF lets belt them, one last effort:punch_tone1:

He has a bad habit of doing just that F.C.D. - kicking teams when their down . How long did Dil Rothchild go on about the Dragons owing the N.R.L. a paltry $6Million dollars ?

Yep maybe that's the only way to break up the boys club and start fresh .... Its not out of the question .... At the moment the club is toxic and the St George Illawarra Jv for me ain't working ... Due to to many ex players coaching and on the board ..... It needs a fresh start ....
on the money mate unfortunately

LOL..and we are the only ones with low crowds and memberships down. How are the Tigers or Dogs going.
Have a look at our time slots V who..some Thursday nighters and we have had some miserable weather for our night games.
As I said relocate Mary and this will be a step forward to show Slothfield our membership and crowds will grow
lol well put

Foxtel might have to relocate the amount of foundation they have to put on buzz to cover up his red mug must put them close to the bottom of their fiscal reserves!

Last edited: