What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Rd22: Non Parra games

New found respect for Ben Cummins .... good work ... tell it like it is ... rubbish

He is basically twisting the guys ear off if he doesnt submit .... yet another grubby tactics
I have also lost any respect i had for Brett Finch - i was starting to think he was okish .... finch was going off his nut cos Hooper suggested melbourne do these things intentionally and ruin the game .... f**k you finch
Talking about it now on NRL Tonight. He got a 'concerning act' letter for it. This couldn't come at a much better time of year.

And Liney says it was just a joke and he didn't do anything illegal.

hindy111

Post Whore
In 2011 when we avoided last place by 1 point (6 wins, 1 draw)? Or 2012 when we came last (6 wins)?

I recall a lot of close losses in 2011 and always a lot of effort. Dogs have had 8 wins. They may not win anymore and have a better squad then ours in 2011.

84 Baby

Referee
What are you on about? Hindy said SK did well one year he was with Parra. I asked which year? WTF does this have to do with Ricky’s coaching ability?
I think he was saying that Stuarts squad wasn’t good in 2013, so it was also not good in 2012 as well, thus disproving hindys assertion that SK performed worse with a better squad. He clearly performed better in 2011 because he had a superior squad

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It's possible to only win one game. The Knights managed it a couple of years ago. Was it due to poor coaching? How many games would a good coach have won with that squad?

Noise

Coach
Just answer the question FFS. I genuinely want to know which year SK did well.

And as for Nathan Brown. It probably was shit coaching. He has only won 9 games this year with a stack of current (and past) origin players in his team. The guy can;t coach

Last edited:

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I thought SK did ok in 2011, yeah we didn’t finish that high or have that many wins. However we were in most games until the last quarter or so from memory. Most games the effort was there in my opinion.

But 2012 was a disaster considering SK had a chance to build a squad that he wanted.

Noise

Coach
I thought SK did ok in 2011, yeah we didn’t finish that high or have that many wins. However we were in most games until the last quarter or so from memory. Most games the effort was there in my opinion.

But 2012 was a disaster considering SK had a chance to build a squad that he wanted.
It doesn't really matter at which point of the game the opposition pile on the points. In 2011 we still finished with -153 points differential. Both years were shocking. As was Ricky Stuart who followed.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
It doesn't really matter at which point of the game the opposition pile on the points. In 2011 we still finished with -153 points differential. Both years were shocking. As was Ricky Stuart who followed.

Of course they were shocking years, but from memory 2011 wasn’t to bad (for me anyway), as at least we were competitive in most games. Yes losing sucks but in 2012 games were over within the first 20 mins.

Think we let in 150 or so more points in 2012 from 2011.

Gronk

Staff member
If only we had a post game thread !

giphy.gif