What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I went to a Japanese Buffet at KL inside the Shangri-la or some other fancy hotel once upon a time. In the sashimi section they had minki whale sashimi. A scientist must have dropped it accidentally.
sherlock.gif
Sorry.

parra pete

Referee
Vera Lynn caught a whale when living in Alaska. She ate it over a period of about 3 months,,When her husband asked her "What's for Tea" she sang "Whale Meat again"..

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
The devout cowboy lost his favorite Bible while he was mending fences out on the range. Three weeks later, a turtle walked up to him carrying the Bible in its mouth. The cowboy couldn't believe his eyes. He took the precious book out of the turtle's mouth, raised his eyes heavenward and exclaimed, "It's a miracle!" "Not really," said the turtle. "Your name is written inside the cover."

strider

Post Whore
The devout cowboy lost his favorite Bible while he was mending fences out on the range. Three weeks later, a turtle walked up to him carrying the Bible in its mouth. The cowboy couldn't believe his eyes. He took the precious book out of the turtle's mouth, raised his eyes heavenward and exclaimed, "It's a miracle!" "Not really," said the turtle. "Your name is written inside the cover."
good one pete

parra pete

Referee
A young veterinarian trying to give an injection to a turtle which had drawn all its limbs
into its shell. A guy in the waiting room offered to help and came round the counter and immediately
inserted a digit into the turtle's bum. The turtle stuck his head right out in total surprise and the
young vet gave the injection. "Gee you must have worked with animals before" she said to the
man. "No" he replied, "I was once Clive Palmer's valet and it was the only way to get his bow tie on"

Eelogical

Referee
What sort of goose talks to a turtle? And what sort of turtle talks to humans, some sort of mutant ninja type?

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Can any of you merkins speak or translate Japanese? An old mate of mine who served has an old piece of trench art with what he believes is Japanese symbols/writing on it and he has never been able to figure out what they are. So i thought i would have a crack for him.

Latest posts