What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd23: Parra v Bulldogs LIVE GAME DAY thread 22/8/19

traffoed10

Juniors
Have your balls dropped yet?

Asking for a friend

That is maybe fatso Brown's problem, undesended testicles.

That and a head not even a mother could love!!!
Seriously it looks like a donkey has used his head for kicking practice.
Plus that donkey would be smarter than fatball, a lot smarter.

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We've only lost three games with Nathan Brown this year. He's a mad merkin. That's why we're top six. The reason he was so pissed off on Thursday was because we were the better team but kept dropping the ball over the tryline.

hindy111

Post Whore
I haven't seen many Parramatta games this season but watched Thursday.
If that was anything to go by, then bye bye first week of the finals.

Also that fatball Brown, an I'll disciplined thug. He will be a liability if you do at some time in the future somehow make it into 2nd week & beyond in a finals series.

It's just a game but we do appreciate your opinion and taking the time to post here.
Please cum again

hindy111

Post Whore
If you watched any Storm games recently you'd think the same thing. Teams can't be up every week, and we've got some tough games coming up. This is how the Dogs are able to beat a few teams better than them.

Dogs are finishing season strong. It's easy when no pressure and other teams are bot taking you seriously.
The knights are victims of teams taking them seriously this year. Their record last season was as good. Trams just didn't see them as a threat and played soft.

hindy111

Post Whore
Congratulations. You're a Parramatta fan.

If you've got 30 minutes to be a dumbf**k troll, you should probably at least understand who you're trolling.

D for effort, E- for execution.

Dont be a soft cock.
Just block him

Eelogical

Referee
Hey @Gary Gutful , can you explain what undesend tentacles are? Old mate Traffo here is using marine biologist lingo and I'd rather it in laymans terms. You know, being a Parra supporter, and all.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Clearly just another alt to gutless to post under his usual account.

Which at this level of trolling i can certainly understand why. It's all rather embarrassing.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Lol

I think someone should look up the definition of the word "recrimination", before attempting to use such words, in a misguided (or, to mock said person, " missed guided") attempt to sound even remotely coherent, and telligible...

Bazal

Post Whore
Wait...if someone can be so easily corrected by someone they believe hasn't made it "post" Year 10, what does that say for their own levels of erudition?