What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Next Coach

Our Next Coach for 2021

• Total voters

J.moz

Juniors
Flanagan look at his success rate at sharks plus Grandfinal.Or Bellamy if wincorp open the check book and get him next year.

St Georgio

Juniors
Weren't we all saying the exact same thing before the start of last season???
Yeah But I feel this time, the pressure is mounting even more so, and if it was to occure, I was interested to see what ppl thoughts were.
We tend to have the Polls come around every second year, there seems to be a pattern with McGregor, dud year, survives years, dud year, survives year. We cannot accept this forever, there comes a point where the trigger must be pulled!

Last edited:

Bench
It’s time the Board grew a pair or suffer the same fate in 2020 as we have been subject to.
Flanagan would be a good fit for us, there needs to be a move to get his suspension lifted this year.
It’s not like he done something really bad

TruSaint

Referee
Maybe this poll should be introduced in say mid 2020 , when we know how many of the prospects above are available ? And who else has come on the market ?

By then we should also know if Mary has been extended to 2023.

Dragsters

First Grade
Yeah But I feel this time, the pressure is mounting even more so, and if it was to accure, I was interested to see what ppl thoughts were.
We tend to have the Polls come around every second year, there seems to be a pattern with McGregor, dud year, survives years, dud year, survives year. We cannot accept this forever, there comes a point where the trigger must be pulled!

I hope you're right this time.

FWIW, I vote for JD & I don't get why Flanagan is leading the poll if he is banned?

Old Timer

Coach
Well might you discuss "new coach" but what type of roster will he inherit if all the rumours about our players are even remotely true?
Not much benefit in getting a good coach with a busted roster that will hang around his neck for 2 or 3 more years.
If their is no announcement by normal season end re Mc Fookknuckle then he should see out 2020 and Millward should be heavily restrained re retention & acquisition as after all "coach has the squad that he wants".
An announcement should be made re a new coach for 2021 by round 8 of 2020 and then that coach should be consulted re who to keep, who to let go and who to buy.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Well might you discuss "new coach" but what type of roster will he inherit if all the rumours about our players are even remotely true?
Not much benefit in getting a good coach with a busted roster that will hang around his neck for 2 or 3 more years.
If their is no announcement by normal season end re Mc Fookknuckle then he should see out 2020 and Millward should be heavily restrained re retention & acquisition as after all "coach has the squad that he wants".
An announcement should be made re a new coach for 2021 by round 8 of 2020 and then that coach should be consulted re who to keep, who to let go and who to buy.
If the rumours about our players are remotely true, then Mary has to be sacked ASAP, because if we don't then the next coach won't have a decent roster to work with. Even if the rumours aren't true, Mary has to be sacks ASAP.