What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list v broncos

Bazal

Post Whore
@traffoed10 pretty sure the posts are just being moved into the troll thread.

Think of it as your very own special place!

Are you going out for wombat testicles on Friday?

traffoed10

Juniors
@traffoed10 pretty sure the posts are just being moved into the troll thread.

Think of it as your very own special place!

Are you going out for wombat testicles on Friday?

Thai (Mango Tree - Mount Waverley).

Yeah but getting sick of it, so will leave the Parra supports alone. To be serious your team has done really well this season.

I haven't seen that many Parramatta matches but think you will get a win against Broncos if you can control their middle forwards and contain Fafitia.

I will try and watch the Parramatta v Manly game as it should be a good one I think. I have seen a few Manly games and Des has got them playing great.

When you consider Manly & Parramatta finished last season 15th & 16th has been a big turnaround by both clubs.

That's it last post, all the best fellas.

Gronk

Staff member
They were playing to get into top 8 I thought. More incentive to play than, say us, who'll stay in 6th place even if they lose.

Nah a mere maverick instance of meaningful coincidence.

Sample size is where it's at. Ping our resident analyst @Poupou Escobar .

Good coaches don't debut kids in clutch games. Period !

Bazal

Post Whore

Yeah but getting sick of it, so will leave the Parra supports alone. To be serious your team has done really well this season.

I haven't seen that many Parramatta matches but think you will get a win against Broncos if you can control their middle forwards and contain Fafitia.

I will try and watch the Parramatta v Manly game as it should be a good one I think. I have seen a few Manly games and Des has got them playing great.

When you consider Manly & Parramatta finished last season 15th & 16th has been a big turnaround by both clubs.

Not gonna lie @traffoed10, Id give Thai style wombat testicles a go.

emjaycee

Coach

giphy.webp

Latest posts