What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fangs

Coach
Looks like we will get Koroisau now according to Brent Read.

We have no doubt offered him big dollars to get him away from the Dogs.

I had a feeling the Board wanted to get a couple of signings in the door ASAP.

Done deal with the Dogs...more like let's make a splash in the papers to see who will offer him more.

I don't think we have a choice. They arent moving Nathan. Pay overs, we need a hooker.

OldPanther

Coach
Done deal with the Dogs...more like let's make a splash in the papers to see who will offer him more.

I don't think we have a choice. They arent moving Nathan. Pay overs, we need a hooker.

Player managers use the media like this regularly to bump up prices.

betcats

Referee
Good signing. Go after a good prop now or throw what we can at Fifita jnr if he’s not signed yet though that’s probably a pipe dream anyway.

Fangs

Coach
Guys like Kenny/Katoa have a future. Right now they have to be more than full time hookers. Lots of clubs turning guys like this into utility options from the bench.

Katoa will have to do it elsewhere. Kenny next year will have to push to play on the bench. And he won't play any 9 unless there is an injury.

Looking forward to seeing an 80 minute hooker in the team again.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Great signing - We NEEDED an experienced hooker, and Api fits the mould beautifully - May not be the best looking spine with:
1. Edwards
6. Luai
7. Cleary
9. Koroisau

But looks better than previously in my opinion.

BestHookerRein

Juniors
Imagine getting rid of Mitch Rein and replacing him with a subpar alternative.

Dear oh Dear

Almost as bad as Tigers replacing Robbie Farah with an older Robbie Farah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts