What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

ALSGI

Bench
RCG is exactly what McFade would be after, to replace Lats even though he’s had a shit year, only played first 5 rounds in FG. Bad form, injuries and rumours of ‘off field’ dramas. Cousin to the Sims brothers, has a few years left on his long contract with Penriff - so he’d be cheap for us.

At worse he’d be no worse than Lat’s, Allgood and Kaufisi. At best, he could fire up with the Sims boys and give us some of the mongrel we’ve missed.

I’d be ok trying this for the right price.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
RCG is exactly what McFade would be after, to replace Lats even though he’s had a shit year, only played first 5 rounds in FG. Bad form, injuries and rumours of ‘off field’ dramas. Cousin to the Sims brothers, has a few years left on his long contract with Penriff - so he’d be cheap for us.

At worse he’d be no worse than Lat’s, Allgood and Kaufisi. At best, he could fire up with the Sims boys and give us some of the mongrel we’ve missed.

ALSGI,
Is he gun shy after the broken jaw?

Dragons 09

Juniors
ALSGI,
Is he gun shy after the broken jaw?

Definitely!
Prior to the injury he use to charge into the defence, break the line, make substantial post contact metres, get an off load away or a quick play the ball. He now just reverses into the defensive line with little impact, gets dominated and slow play the balls.
It's a damn shame as he was a real tearaway and very dominant before the broken jaw, needs some serious mentoring from a smart operator to get him back to somewhere near his best.......McGregor is not that person.

ALSGI

Bench
Definitely!
Prior to the injury he use to charge into the defence, break the line, make substantial post contact metres, get an off load away or a quick play the ball. He now just reverses into the defensive line with little impact, gets dominated and slow play the balls.
It's a damn shame as he was a real tearaway and very dominant before the broken jaw, needs some serious mentoring from a smart operator to get him back to somewhere near his best.......McGregor is not that person.
Yep, can’t argue with anything there D09, but new club, Sims cousins inspiration, has proven ability, Penriff will pay some of the contract.....okay I’m desperate mate!

BossleyPanther

Juniors
God i hope not. Not a fair swap. You can keep RCG, have Aitken andf we will keep TImm and take Luai or Hetherington off your hands.
Hows Hame sele going...some reason cant make 1st grade regularly at Penrith either
Hetherington you can have. Luai maybe if you like plays dancing in circles breaks structure. He had a great debut and that's it

Gareth67

First Grade
R.C.G for Timms sounds good to me and if you want to throw Lomax in to sweeten the deal I’ll take that to:thumbsup:

For pity sake don’t tell our mickeylane that you would like Lomax

Mary and his kissing cousins - oh dear me . RCG injuries have indeed soured his career, whether or not the Simm boys can bring him back to his best remains to be seen , much prefer both Timms and Kerr to be given their chance to shine on the big stage - they certainly won’t do any worse.

BIG RIG

Juniors
Interesting article with many St George rumours ( which have been lacking over the last few months )

Josh Morris potentially rejoining the club in 2020 due to Sharks cap troubles - hopefully as a Lafai replacement - I know this is an old rumour

Nene MacDonald potentially rejoining the club after his failed stint with the Cowboys- Could be wing partner with Saab but cautious over his ankle injury

Talks around the club about Shaun Wane and Nathan Brown being brought in as assistants to McIdiot

RCG potentially joining the club - rumoured swap deal with Aitken and Timm to Penrith - Wouldn’t mind on a cheap deal

Jesse Ramien potentially joining the club if Dragons can release Aitken and Dufty

Just wanna see ur opinions on this

getsmarty

Immortal
remote.axd

Como Connection

First Grade
Interesting article with many St George rumours ( which have been lacking over the last few months )

Josh Morris potentially rejoining the club in 2020 due to Sharks cap troubles - hopefully as a Lafai replacement - I know this is an old rumour

Nene MacDonald potentially rejoining the club after his failed stint with the Cowboys- Could be wing partner with Saab but cautious over his ankle injury

Talks around the club about Shaun Wane and Nathan Brown being brought in as assistants to McIdiot

RCG potentially joining the club - rumoured swap deal with Aitken and Timm to Penrith - Wouldn’t mind on a cheap deal

Jesse Ramien potentially joining the club if Dragons can release Aitken and Dufty

I am attending tomorrow but I just want this season to finish.
Had enough, but thanks for the information as changes are need.
CC

SBD82

Coach

Not one of these rumours hasn’t been suggested already.

And there is literally a rumours thread. It’s pinned to the top of the page.