What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Mannah - Retired

Bring back Tim

• Yes

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • No

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Don’t really care

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters

hindy111

Post Whore
I agree with you and others.
We need to go into the semi's with a win. For confidence purposes if nothing else.
We can't go in with 3 losses on the trot.
It would especially be important to beat an in form team like Manly.

We havent lost 4 in a row though

IFR33K

Coach
Tim doesn’t deserve a send off for the sake of it. But he will add a little more than some of our bench options.

I think Gower and peni have been poor tbh. Surely he could offer a little more then those two.

Gronk

Staff member
Tim doesn’t deserve a send off for the sake of it. But he will add a little more than some of our bench options.

I think Gower and peni have been poor tbh. Surely he could offer a little more then those two.

I agree. He doesn’t have the offloads like most of our bench, but he does offer strong carries.

jk13

First Grade
No from me. Go forward isn’t the problem, last tackle decisions let us down again. Parade him round in the back of a Monaro at halftime

IFR33K

Coach
I agree. He doesn’t have the offloads like most of our bench, but he does offer strong carries.

May play a little more minutes too. We probably won’t lose so much momentum if he’s on the bench to rotate with paulo and Evans. Alvaro, Gower and peni have offered sweet f all. And I think BA needs the boys to win before the finals.

84 Baby

Referee
Remember when Hindy retired and they had those fake bum cracks? Should the club give out giant caterpillars for Timmy’s farewell?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
In all seriousness we aren't a f**king charity. We need to play well and find some form going into the finals. Sorry Tim, thank you for your service and best wishes but you won't be playing my smiley, goofy friend.

Latest posts