What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Mannah - Retired

Bring back Tim

• Yes

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • No

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Don’t really care

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters

forward pass

Coach
Timmy might have the last laugh. If Wenty win today he will get to play on Grand Final day which none of his former teammates could say.

84 Baby

Referee
Not picking up that Hoffman was tackled in the air plus that one on one strip on the lifted player were two other howlers.
Essentially 2 tacklers throwing a player while a third holds on to the ball. Canbra will be kicking themselves they haven’t been doing that one as well all year

Noise

Coach
Mannah dropping the ball on the 4th tackle 30m out when setting up for a field with a couple of minutes to go is not what you want from your most experienced leader.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
All the best Tim.

Thank you for all your services in the blue and gold over the years.

My favourite Mannah moment was back in 2009 his debut year. Scored a crucial try against the Bulldogs in that semi final. It was a good try too, went through some sets of hands started with Robson.

That was his first ever try too and I couldnt think of a better way to score your first one.

hindy111

Post Whore
At 31 I reckon he could of played another year in NRL for a team looking for a solid worker. He does a solid job.

Happy MEel

First Grade
At 31 I reckon he could of played another year in NRL for a team looking for a solid worker. He does a solid job.
You’re probably right but he jeopardises his sweet corporates gig with the eels post career.

Smart move by the timmynator.