What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Mannah - Retired

Bring back Tim

• Yes

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • No

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Don’t really care

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters

hindy111

Post Whore
And that rumour is? To be honest I think we have really missed a psychological boost by not giving him a run. But that's just me from the outside.

I'd get banned if mentioned it. But many on here have heard it.

Gronk

Staff member
Well it was BS because he won’t be back :frowning2:
Man it’s hard to keep up with you lot. I thought Timmy was ploddy plod plod. Or was that Lolololololol Evans ?

So the latest status seems to be Evans is no longer plod. Timmy is, but should be in FG anyway. Tepai is plod however and should not be in FG. The rookies on the fringes should be picked in FG otherwise Manly will sign them all, however not Stone because he is a plodder.

Eelogical

Referee
Man it’s hard to keep up with you lot. I thought Timmy was ploddy plod plod. Or was that Lolololololol Evans ?

So the latest status seems to be Evans is no longer plod. Timmy is, but should be in FG anyway. Tepai is plod however and should not be in FG. The rookies on the fringes should be picked in FG otherwise Manly will sign them all, however not Stone because he is a plodder.
Yeah, so?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

He's an absolute dribbler. Gets even worse after 6 beers.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

I missed this post earlier.

FMD we were making a joke about the Timmynator/terminator. If you look at my reply I even said he didn't deserve another game and would rather see us give a junior a run. As I said earlier as soon as you see anything you perceive being remotely negative you are all over it. Do you have an alert or what???[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member

Have you noticed that you go crazy on the ??????? when you are hyped ? Good to have the old Hiney back. Gotta say that it's taken you a while to find an angle, but this weeks bench, no Timmy and Jenkovic re-signing has fired you up !

NaiveLightCockerspaniel-size_restricted.gif

Gronk

Staff member
:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Gameday info ...
After the game, keep your eyes on the big screen for a farewell tribute to our departing players along with interviews with Tepai Moeroa and Manu Ma'u.

strider

Post Whore
Member Appreciation round .... are the members appreciated or doing the appreciating?