What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 25 vs Sharks @ Leichhardt Oval

Who will win? Round 25: Wests Tigers v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger05

First Grade
Forwards win the big games and the good teams go in with some big boppers on the bench. What’s has killed the Tigers was the loss of Aloiai & Matulino and Packer this year.

The Sharks simply too big.

We've been run over haven't we. Our outside backs also aren't anywhere near as dangerous excluding Nofo.

Tiger05

First Grade
Oh f**k off he’s there for a reason and if you haven’t worked out why, you know jack shite about the game and what a coach can do with his available squad.

Dude - he is shit. For 200k he would be great. You can f**k off as well. Anyone rating Josh Reynolds on his performances for us is a f**ken idiot.

I understand why he is there. He is paid big dollars and we can't get rid of him. Stop speaking bullshit.

Pezz70

Juniors
Pathetic- gone away from any game plan played panicked football the whole second half, no composure.

Pezz70

Juniors
C'mon guys, no need for a verbal blue.

Were we more than a 8-9 place team?

We probably achieved what we were capabble of.

Remember we lost to the pennies & to the puppy dogs - twice. That really sums up the quality of the team.

Yep, I thought halfway through the season we were 12-13th, but 9th is so disappointing. That ten minutes either side of half time has killed us this year.

Tiger05

First Grade
We did as well as could be expected. We have some good players available to us. We also have some dud signings that we have to get off our books but that will happen over the next couple of seasons.

Our forwards are okay but with Packer, Matulino and especially Aloiai out we are going to struggle against a team with quality forwards like Cronulla.

Our outside backs need to improve as well. Marsters was very disappointing. Mbye was good in the centres. I think Momo did really well but he was placed under way too much pressure throughout the season. Goal kicking and playing fullback in that game.

Benji moving on hopefully after going around next season will also be a big loss.

The unknown

Juniors
We are just simply not good enough.

On the other hand sharks were almost perfect. A few more things go their way this year and they are top 4

Pezz70

Juniors
See you’se next year boys and girls-i’ll Be looking forward to another 9th place!!!

Not really, I think our forward pack will really mature next year. The young blokes Mikaele and Clark finished the season really well. They’ll be bigger and better next year after and off season of squats, deadlifts and bench presses. I like Matterson, Eisenhuth, Twal and Aloia. Twal was awesome today in a well beaten side, tried hard, big shots and played big minutes. ET tried hard but got in the way at times. I really think our pack will beat up some much more fancied packs next season. They’ve showed a bit the last few games. We need to find some backs, I’d be showing Marsters the door, Keep Momirovski in the centres and give Talau a go. Nofoaluma has done enough late in the season to warrant a spot next year. We need a fullback and a winger desperately and a decent 5/8 given Benji’s age.