What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 25 vs Sharks @ Leichhardt Oval

Who will win? Round 25: Wests Tigers v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Queens Gambit

Juniors
Why?
He has never kicked one and now retires with on his permanent record.
Good for him.

Farah did the same after the recent Lebanon game which they lost. I love to see the retiring oldies have a bit of final fun on the way out. He could have even given the ref a pat on his head in good spirit.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
How bad was the hard on the nrl had for souths. Its almost getting to the unwatchable stage with this shit
So blatant when Reynolds gave the 10 in the bin sign to the ref for CNK and the ref just instantly obeyed. And the BS penalty against Papalli on Douehi.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Don't forget the not square at marker penalty in the Brisbane game last year in GP, literally never been penalised ever

Remember a couple of years back at Brookvale when Nofa scored a try, Steve Clarke ruled he knocked and refused to go to the video ref. Replays showed he planted the ball down perfectly

stryker

First Grade
So blatant when Reynolds gave the 10 in the bin sign to the ref for CNK and the ref just instantly obeyed. And the BS penalty against Papalli on Douehi.
I actually thought the binning was justified. Souths were on a roll and he sabotaged it with a second effort in the tackle hed already completed. Professional foul every game, every year. I agree with you on the Papali penalty though. There was nothing in that except hard defence.

Latest posts