What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elimination Final vs Broncos Team list thread

Noise

Coach
Got the email last night. Went to get tickets at 10 only to find out that out bay is now the designated away team bay so we can't have our seats.
And now the codes are coming up as invalid when trying to get other seats
Which bay is that? Hope I am not in the away bay

eel01s

Bench
Evans should be free to play after the charge is challenged. Then again the judiciary is like the MRC and bunker. Who knows?
Hopefully only change is Nathan Brown back in for Tep.

IFR33K

Coach
So what’s the game plan to beat the donkeys?

Last Friday seen us attack down sivos edge more than normal. Drown had many touches and showed glimpses of what he’s capable of.

Do we repeat this and try and get them on their edges?

EelsFan05

Bench

Last Friday seen us attack down sivos edge more than normal. Drown had many touches and showed glimpses of what he’s capable of.

Absolutely. That's all I've got to say about that.

Gronk

Staff member

The Broncos have no halves. So you hold their forwards and they melt.

eels_fan

First Grade
Smashed the broncos at Bankwest a couple of months back, they got us at suncorp on a fortnight ago on the back of multiple critical calls going their way (as always happens at Suncorp).

Our best is far superior to theirs. Shut down Fafita, Haas and Lodge, or at least limit their impact, and we win comfortably imo..

hineyrulz

Post Whore

We got them on that edge early for Sivo to score then never went back there the whole first half. :neutral_face:

84 Baby

Referee
If it's your own kids birthday party then it might be difficult to get out of but if it's someone else's....play on!
Nephew but on my wife’s side. But neither of us actually want to go. And it’s in a f**ken park! It better finish in time for me to get home

Djay

Juniors

No coincidence Drown had one of his better games and showed just how quality he is and how good he is going to be.

That whole left side of Sivo, Jennings, Lane and Drown were brilliant in both attack and defence.

100% we repeat it, but if we win the battle of the middle then I have no doubt we will win, that is where it's going to be won or lost as they don't offer much else outside of they're forwards.

84 Baby

Referee
Wife’s responsibility
giphy.gif

crocodile

Bench
We leak a lot of points for a top 8 side but score well. Tighten up our defence and the rest will look after itself. We can actually score points.

Eelogical

Referee

They say that finals footy is a different beast. I can only hope that they show patience, stick to the game plan and come up with a good share of the 1% plays.

I think sivo has been under utilised.
I feel that he is being utilised just about right. Remember a guy call Fergo? He is going to have to play a major role in the game plan for us to take the win. Hopefully, his finals experience will come to the fore.

IFR33K

Coach
They say that finals footy is a different beast. I can only hope that they show patience, stick to the game plan and come up with a good share of the 1% plays.

I feel that he is being utilised just about right. Remember a guy call Fergo? He is going to have to play a major role in the game plan for us to take the win. Hopefully, his finals experience will come to the fore.

When fergo was out and taka in, we seemed to attack down his end more and kicked towards takas wing more that sivos.

Latest posts