Anyone watch dogs v broncos?When fergo was out and taka in, we seemed to attack down his end more and kicked towards takas wing more that sivos.
Isaako has a knack of being off his wing a fair bit. Kick in behind him just like dylan brown did for Sivo the other night and also quick hands and let Sivo steamroll straight over him.
- Kick low to Oates. He is good for 1 or 2 knock ons a game.
- early ball to Waqa so he can smoke Alex Glenn.
- offloads to run their big fwds around. Their lateral movement is not the best.
- Man up everytime Haas and Fifita get the ball.
- don't think it would be a bad idea to also kick on the 3rd or 4th and turn them around. Again make their fwds do a lot of work off the ball.
- rush milford so he cant get his spiral bombs away.
- Target Milford with attacking bombs. He is not the best jumper..