What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R25 Sun - Wests Tigers 8-25 Sharks @ Leichhardt

Round 25: Wests Tigers v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
The kiwis from both sides in NSW thing.

Yes, I enjoy their success. I don’t really want the Sharks to win the comp but I kinda want them to go deep. Hamlin-Uele used to be my mates ball boy at Glenora, follow him with interest. Loving Nikora/Johnson as a combo for the Kiwis.

Love that Marsters seems so committed to the Kiwis.

Benji should be knighted.

And on a bit of a tangent, glad to hear that Tonga are going to pieces, and Taumalolo can get hit by a bus for all I care the dog merkin

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Yes, I enjoy their success. I don’t really want the Sharks to win the comp but I kinda want them to go deep. Hamlin-Uele used to be my mates ball boy at Glenora, follow him with interest. Loving Nikora/Johnson as a combo for the Kiwis.

Love that Marsters seems so committed to the Kiwis.

Benji should be knighted.
That is the spirit, Enjoy Paul's FG.

And on a bit of a tangent, glad to hear that Tonga are going to pieces, and Taumalolo can get hit by a bus for all I care the dog merkin
Keeping out of that.

Not my place.

macnaz

Staff member
I was watching the Wenty Vs Penrith Canterbury Cup game earlier and it was reported that Tim Mannah rejected Parramatta’s proposed farewell for him last night at BankWest as he wanted to concentrate on the Wenty game. What a humble, team player that guy is. Our “legend” sat on the scoreboard and sulked
This is the same player that was 100% coming to the Weststigers and back flipped ??

Exsilium

First Grade
Not sure why they didn’t just play to knock the Broncos out.

That would have sent the NRL into a free fall

Latest posts