What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's FINALS FOOTY game day vs Broncos

Noise

Coach
And, for all those doubters out there, we're gonna f**king smash the Storm. They are not the same team they have been in the past and they are ripe for the picking. We will absolutely f**king annihilate them.

I just had $1000 on Parra 13+ and I'm doing it again next week. We will eat those f**kers alive.
You really are Jesus

Kornstar

Coach
Where the f**k did that come from? Brisbane are garbage and we did exactly what Melbourne would have done to them if they had played them.

Obviously i give them no chance next week (cause i certainly gave them none this week) but they turn up like today and they may actually scare them a little.......the refs, just like last time will play a massive role in the game imo.

Suitman

Post Whore
And, for all those doubters out there, we're gonna f**king smash the Storm. They are not the same team they have been in the past and they are ripe for the picking. We will absolutely f**king annihilate them.

I'm not so sure we will smash or annihilate them, but I am far happier playing them than the Raiders next week. I actually thought this last night before todays performance, and before I even knew we'd be playing them. Canberra looked awesome last night away from home, and we all know our record in Canberra is appalling. We don't go so bad in Melbourne.
I'm far from scared playing the Storm next week.

On the other hand, if we do happen to win next week, the Roosters are another kettle of fish. They are running hot and building towards seasons end. The thing in our favour would be that we would outnumber them supporter wise at their own home ground. Could work in our favour.

i have a glimmer of hope against melbourne if we can keep them from getting away to a fast start the pressure might start getting to them

we are the ones with nothing to lose they are the runaway minor premiers now reduced to playing an elimination final because they couldn't get the job done last week

Avenger

Immortal
I'm not so sure we will smash or annihilate them, but I am far happier playing them than the Raiders next week. I actually thought this last night before todays performance, and before I even knew we'd be playing them. Canberra looked awesome last night away from home, and we all know our record in Canberra is appalling. We don't go so bad in Melbourne.
I'm far from scared playing the Storm next week.

On the other hand, if we do happen to win next week, the Roosters are another kettle of fish. They are running hot and building towards seasons end. The thing in our favour would be that we would outnumber them supporter wise at their own home ground. Could work in our favour.
Well said Suity. I agree mate. I think we can take the Storm.

Gronk

Staff member
Well I watched the Fox replay on Kayo on the train home and now I’m watching Rabs on 9Now.

Jenkovic just scored. 4-0.

upload_2019-9-15_21-27-51.gif

Soto

Bench
Wow..still cant believe what happened today...went to dinner after the game..had to celebrate that win...
I wonder if the NRL would like to see a GF qualifier storm v roosters with a crowd of 13800 or a Eels v Roosters with 45,000 (SCG) or 60,000 + at ANZ...
Hopefully there are no shenanigans from the refs like in 2017...

Soto

Bench
He was simply outstanding today. Made plenty of metres every time he got the ball and was everywhere in defence. It was like 2018 but better.

FMD, a prop rotation of Paulo, Evans, RCG, Niukore and what Alvaro just delivered would be incredible.
Best game ive seen him play

Latest posts