What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's FINALS FOOTY game day vs Broncos

Happy MEel

First Grade
Moeroa was excellent too...i really like what Stone brings..he is a handful and can hit...
Also agree 100%. Both played exceptionally well. With Evans returning both could feel hard done by to drop off but I’d prefer Stone in the17 to cover hooker if need be.

Where the f**k did that come from? Brisbane are garbage and we did exactly what Melbourne would have done to them if they had played them.

Obviously i give them no chance next week (cause i certainly gave them none this week) but they turn up like today and they may actually scare them a little.......the refs, just like last time will play a massive role in the game imo.
I don't rate Brisbane's chances next week at all.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Support in Thredbo was good as well. About 15 people all around the only TV showing the footy. There were 2 Broncos fans but they left before the game...presumably because they were outnumbered. I wish they stayed.

emjaycee

Coach
I'm not so sure we will smash or annihilate them, but I am far happier playing them than the Raiders next week. I actually thought this last night before todays performance, and before I even knew we'd be playing them. Canberra looked awesome last night away from home, and we all know our record in Canberra is appalling. We don't go so bad in Melbourne.
I'm far from scared playing the Storm next week.

On the other hand, if we do happen to win next week, the Roosters are another kettle of fish. They are running hot and building towards seasons end. The thing in our favour would be that we would outnumber them supporter wise at their own home ground. Could work in our favour.
If we do get to the Roosters, they will probably be without JWH.

Soto

Bench
If we do get to the Roosters, they will probably be without JWH.
I know the Roosters are defending the charge at the judiciary but honestly this is a very easy one...u fkn tripped him u d$%&#@^%.
1 game suspension...cop it on the chin u grub

Happy MEel

First Grade
So glad he was rewarded with a try..has copped plenty of criticism this year but today he was brilliant..give that man a clap..
Bravo Daniel
It was rightly deserved...as are the plaudits tonight. He needs to bottle what he brought to tonight and bring it every game he plays. Massive performance when we needed him to step up.

hindy111

Post Whore
And, for all those doubters out there, we're gonna f**king smash the Storm. They are not the same team they have been in the past and they are ripe for the picking. We will absolutely f**king annihilate them.

I just had $1000 on Parra 13+ and I'm doing it again next week. We will eat those f**kers alive.

$1000 = $10
Where is my gin

forward pass

Coach
I'm not sure I have seen a better pass than Mahoney to Moses for the try. Incredible.

Also, on Waqa, when I first heard the whisper we may sign him I couldn't believe we would get that lucky. I have always thought he was a gun. I thought he would add a whole new dimension to us. Wow. Panthers management are fools.