What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's FINALS FOOTY game day vs Broncos

Gazzamatta

Coach
A huge thank you to Bankwest Stadium. I rarely go to the footy these days but have been to 5 games there this season. Its amazing. I just love it.
The atmosphere there yesterday was mind blowing. We are so lucky.
Alvaro and Tep. Lots of egg on our faces. Incredible performances.
Moses and Brown. Sublime.
Mahoneys pass to Moses for his second try. Best pass I have ever seen.
The Sivo Chant. Words fail me.
Everyone else except the highly excitable woman seated in front of me who kept standing up were amazing.
My most favourite day at the footy EVER.
Post of the day. Hineys Gem relating how he entertained his Bronco mates. Gold mate. Made me laugh out loud. Missus actually came out to check on me.
Obviously I'd love another win this weekend but regardless Im happy.
Go Parra.

Tooooks

Bench
This try typifies the experience of Jenkovic. Watch as he snaps into position and his quick hands. No time to think or assess - bang.

I don’t think it even got a mention in commentary but the word ‘snap’ is spot on, then throws a perfect no look pass.

And the Reed try assist to Moses. He just summed it up so quickly and threw the most beautiful pass you’ll ever see.

I’ve watched the highlights package at least 4 times now.

BTW, that was our equal 3rd highest ever win. Thaiday and Lockyer looked shellshocked in the post game wrap up on Nein.

Gronk

Staff member
I don’t think it even got a mention in commentary but the word ‘snap’ is spot on, then throws a perfect no look pass.

And the Reed try assist to Moses. He just summed it up so quickly and threw the most beautiful pass you’ll ever see.

I’ve watched the highlights package at least 4 times now.

BTW, that was our equal 3rd highest ever win. Thaiday and Lockyer looked shellshocked in the post game wrap up on Nein.

I listened to the 2MMM summary as I was walking out of Bankwest and they said that it was the biggest semi final margin in NSWRL/ARL/NRL history since 1908.

Tooooks

Bench
I listened to the 2MMM summary as I was walking out of Bankwest and they said that it was the biggest semi final margin in NSWRL/ARL/NRL history since 1908.

Yep, biggest finals win ever. I think the previous record was Newtown beating someone 55-7 in 1944.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Watched the 9 replay once home last night. Really dissapointed Gus wasnt involved. He was there though. Probably out the back "Doing a Hiney". How much does Joey love Drown and Moses? Hed probably pay us to work with them.
Now about the watch the Fox replay. I love my Kayo.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
A huge thank you to Bankwest Stadium. I rarely go to the footy these days but have been to 5 games there this season. Its amazing. I just love it.
The atmosphere there yesterday was mind blowing. We are so lucky.
Alvaro and Tep. Lots of egg on our faces. Incredible performances.
Moses and Brown. Sublime.
Mahoneys pass to Moses for his second try. Best pass I have ever seen.
The Sivo Chant. Words fail me.
Everyone else except the highly excitable woman seated in front of me who kept standing up were amazing.
My most favourite day at the footy EVER.
Post of the day. Hineys Gem relating how he entertained his Bronco mates. Gold mate. Made me laugh out loud. Missus actually came out to check on me.
Obviously I'd love another win this weekend but regardless Im happy.
Go Parra.
LOL!! Cheers mate.

After the Sivo try just before half time they all wanted to leave, magic magic day.

T.S Quint

Coach
I’m still buzzing this morning.

It could just be the hangover...but nah, that was one of the best games of footy I’ve ever seen the Eels play. Almost perfect footy played, and we didn’t have to rely on receiving a whole heap of penalties to do it.

Couldn’t be prouder of my team right now. It’s a good thing I didn’t have to go to work today, and my kid is keeping herself relatively quiet for me.

Can’t wait for next weekend. I had a very drunken conversation last night about heading down to Melbourne for the game. Let’s see if it eventuates (anyone want to help me convince the missus?)

Noise

Coach
I’m still buzzing this morning.

It could just be the hangover...but nah, that was one of the best games of footy I’ve ever seen the Eels play. Almost perfect footy played, and we didn’t have to rely on receiving a whole heap of penalties to do it.

Couldn’t be prouder of my team right now. It’s a good thing I didn’t have to go to work today, and my kid is keeping herself relatively quiet for me.

Can’t wait for next weekend. I had a very drunken conversation last night about heading down to Melbourne for the game. Let’s see if it eventuates (anyone want to help me convince the missus?)[/QUOTE
Yesterday was the best ever. My Mrs came to the game and now wants to come to Melbourne. Tix purchased! You never know when the eels will play in a semi final again so got to make the most of it while you can. Do it

Avenger

Immortal
Watched the 9 replay once home last night. Really dissapointed Gus wasnt involved. He was there though. Probably out the back "Doing a Hiney". How much does Joey love Drown and Moses? Hed probably pay us to work with them.
Now about the watch the Fox replay. I love my Kayo.
Didn’t Gus question BA’s preparation in the lead up to the game ?

Gronk

Staff member
Didn’t Gus question BA’s preparation in the lead up to the game ?
He sold a strong case for a Broncos win in his podcast last week. He ended up sitting on the fence saying something like head says Broncos but heart says Eels.

This week he will say that he knew that it would happen ....