What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 NRL Grand Final - Raiders v Roosters 6/10/19

TheParraboy

Staff member
Remember to forward your clocks one hour early this morning 6/1019

Who is going to win

Love the Raiders to get there, but I reckon it will be the Chooks 10-16 points

Gronk

Staff member
I’m going for my local team.

Can’t stand Ricky and all the comments on how loyal and emotional he is. What absolute BS.

hindy111

Post Whore
Can't believe anyone could want to see a team who cheats the tpas and systems and rsteal other sides of their young talent win the comp over a team built with juniors and guys no one else wanted along with the risk of importing some poms. Teams like Canberra give the rest of us some hope against the big spenders.

strider

Post Whore
Can't believe anyone could want to see a team who cheats the tpas and systems and rsteal other sides of their young talent win the comp over a team built with juniors and guys no one else wanted along with the risk of importing some poms. Teams like Canberra give the rest of us some hope against the big spenders.
Who are all the canberra juniors?

hindy111

Post Whore
Who are all the canberra juniors?

Who are their big money purchases?

They took a risk on a few Poms. We did same and they where garbage. So did Saints.

JWH,Crighton,Teddy,Keary,Cronk all big name signings. I'd also guess there juniors where all poached by paying overs at jnr level. Butcher certainly was pinched recently. Other guys would understand how the jnrs are taken better then I would. I'd guess it's like the big epl clubs though.

strider

Post Whore
Who are their big money purchases?

They took a risk on a few Poms. We did same and they where garbage. So did Saints.

JWH,Crighton,Teddy,Keary,Cronk all big name signings. I'd also guess there juniors where all poached by paying overs at jnr level. Butcher certainly was pinched recently. Other guys would understand how the jnrs are taken better then I would. I'd guess it's like the big epl clubs though.
Agree the Roosters have higher profile recruits, but like most NRL teams, both are very much full of imports

Raiders players brought into NRL level ... cotric, wighton, simonssen, papalli

Roosters ... tupou, mitchell, manu, liu, verrils, butcher, tetevanu, radley

hindy111

Post Whore
Agree the Roosters have higher profile recruits, but like most NRL teams, both are very much full of imports

Raiders players brought into NRL level ... cotric, wighton, simonssen, papalli

Roosters ... tupou, mitchell, manu, liu, verrils, butcher, tetevanu, radley

Your huggn a pair of rooster nuts