What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RIP NRL

undertaker

Coach
On balance Cooper sin bin was also a bad call. Not saying it's fair but it wasn't all in roosters favour.

The trainer call and scrum going to rooster rule needs to change
Trainers lurking on the ground for nearly the full 80 minutes (like Alfie Langer) should be banned altogether.

But knowing the ARLC, even after an incident such as what happened tonight, most of the members on the board can't be bothered.

Danny-Boy

Juniors
This moment will go down in history with the best....

The Benny Elias Field Goal
The Darren Albert Try
The Jamie Ainscough Head High Tackle
The Scott Sattler Tackle
The Benji Marshall Flick Pass
Manly 40-0
The Ben Hunt Knock On
Ben Cummins Ruling 6 To Go....

because I am having trouble understanding. So the Raiders were dudded even though the referee made the correct decision?

I know I know you will say he put his hand up first to signal six again but it is clear he was immediately corrected by the other ref and then screamed last tackle at Wighton 3 times. And he made the correct decision.

What if Raiders get 6 again incorrectly and score the winning try? Would that have been ok? Whats to say that Whighton hears the corrected call and kicks it straight to a Rooster? And then they score anyway from the next set.

Better team won. Time to stop crying Raiders fans

Yorrick Hunt

Juniors
Not a fan of either team, but Gallen said in the match summary that the players most likely wouldn't have heard the subsequent calls that it was still the last tackle. They saw the signal of six again and played on accordingly. Certainly didn't appear that they had heard it.

Meapro Ham

Juniors
Give me a break raiders have no right to complain about any of that. Had the most ridiculous sin binning you’ll ever see in their favour but still couldn’t capitalise. Had 54% of possession and only got one try off a bomb. Just not good enough get over it.

because I am having trouble understanding. So the Raiders were dudded even though the referee made the correct decision?

I know I know you will say he put his hand up first to signal six again but it is clear he was immediately corrected by the other ref and then screamed last tackle at Wighton 3 times. And he made the correct decision.

What if Raiders get 6 again incorrectly and score the winning try? Would that have been ok? Whats to say that Whighton hears the corrected call and kicks it straight to a Rooster? And then they score anyway from the next set.

Better team won. Time to stop crying Raiders fans

There’s more whining from so called neutrals

Silent Knight

First Grade
Roosters are over the cap by 8 billion whilst the Raiders are on a Clint's Crazy bargains salary cap,Raiders won the hearts of bargain hunting shoppers everywhere

Give it 6 months and those back 2 back Roosters premiership frames I see advertised on LU now will be in the Clint’s Crazy Bargains Bargain Bin for tree fiddy.

On that note they’re asking for almost 2 grand. I could buy Wazn for that price.

Last edited:

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Give me a break raiders have no right to complain about any of that. Had the most ridiculous sin binning you’ll ever see in their favour but still couldn’t capitalise. Had 54% of possession and only got one try off a bomb. Just not good enough get over it.

I really dont see why the binning was seen as bad ?