What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Membership

Craigshark

First Grade
Looks like it. The emails re membership packages look like they’ve been written by a 12 year old.

I couldn't log on as whatever password I used i can't remember. I've hit the send a new password button 4 times and it hasn't responded.
f**king amateurs.

Eion

First Grade
Is it true there are no packages with memberships next year?

No hat, scarf, cooler bag etc?
You are joking? I haven’t tried to log in yet, probably won’t renew until early next year. Would like to hear if anyone can confirm, but I like getting my hat or beanie, I pass onto one of the kids usually. After being screwed for 2 years out of our home ground, this is exactly not what the club should be doing.

carcharias

Immortal
I want to vomit at the thought of renewing to go there.

I know I will
But it’s actually depressing.

I finally got a password reset and what came after that is astounding:

"You don't have any past season tickets/packages available for renewal at this time"

This club is a f**king joke. Only had the seats for 11 years.

AJB1102

First Grade
Haha. Those particular seats. Used to stand on the hill but got old

Wiser and a little wealthier too. Earned them seats mate.

I wouldn't be too worried. I'd say it's been a massive clusterf**k of a learning curve for them to work it all out selling memberships to a new ground. Someone said they asked us not to phone up to renew, if true that says they're expecting problems.

I reckon a lot of us have worked places where the new tech isn't quiet ready but we gotta go so strap in, fix on the fly.

Wiser and a little wealthier too. Earned them seats mate.

I wouldn't be too worried. I'd say it's been a massive clusterf**k of a learning curve for them to work it all out selling memberships to a new ground. Someone said they asked us not to phone up to renew, if true that says they're expecting problems.

I reckon a lot of us have worked places where the new tech isn't quiet ready but we gotta go so strap in, fix on the fly.
My seat apparently got lumped in with my mates one for some reason.
It's there, just didn't get sent to me haha.
Clusters everywhere.

SharkShocked

Bench
I finally got a password reset and what came after that is astounding:

"You don't have any past season tickets/packages available for renewal at this time"

This club is a f**king joke. Only had the seats for 11 years.

Yep i've got the exact same situation. Did you email or call up?

Latest posts