What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

The unknown

Juniors
Madge is a great coach but too much of a disciplinarian, youll find more mattersons type issues next year, he did it at souths, he'll do it at the tigers too, he cant help it

Matterson is basically the only one who bitched it. We have Grand dad Marshall running around for another Madge pre season ffs

MugaB

Coach
Alright till Orange becomes the main color in the wests uniform again, or tim sheens comes back to help in some way, you guys can stick it to me all you want. I'm happy that you tigers are doing well, i just hope that you see that talent that is there, and not feel that 2nd teir squad mentality, coz honesty i love watching the tigers player and win, but its hard when there's benny elias and robbie farah throw insults at their own, youd never see benji do that, be the better tiger, BE THE BENJI, not the BENNY guys

MugaB

Coach
Someone translate
Not really he was staying to see out his contract for a further 2 years, then move on, but you fans couldn't have that, plus all butt hurt from nathan not coming as "predicted by most news outlets" when he wasn't going anywhere, i feel it was a slap in the face for all the good things he done for the tigers when he first came, even i admired the Wests Tigers, but now after how he was thown under the bus, plus this matterson saga, then almost Lawrence not getting resigned (a Stalwart at the club, thru all the rough times), not to mention the past coaches and players pissed on by the admin and fans in the past 5 years, not sure i can see it the same way as a fan of that club.
They're always blaming everyone else,
What's wrong with Packer and Matalino, they were killing it at the start of last year, defeating the strongest sides single handedly, Josh Reynolds has so much impact off the bench and so much heart, any club would be lucky to have his passion output. Benjis back and on fire, Robbie was back and dominated, and luke brooks was 1/2back of the year, MBye is captain a great leader for the future
Yet coz Ivan wanted to coach his son, which doesn't happen often in 1st grade, an opportunity he was wanting to take 2 years from then, tigers fans became ropable in mere seconds
Translated

Bandwagon

Staff member
Sorry my bad

Congrats on your wonderfully short career at the Tigs Matterson, you caught the hearts of many Tigers fans and will forever be remembered as one of the greats

It was the bit where you wished a career ending injury upon him that was over the top.

some11

Referee

Bandwagon

Staff member
Nah. I still would find it funny if it happens

That better?

Yes much better.

Releasing the butt hurt is sure to help you deal with the grief of your loss.

Acknowledging the butt hurt is a crucial first step.

I wish you luck with your journey.

The unknown

Juniors
Yes much better.

Releasing the butt hurt is sure to help you deal with the grief of your loss.

Acknowledging the butt hurt is a crucial first step.

I wish you luck with your journey.

I bet you're short

It's always the short ones that get worked up over nothing

Last edited: