What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

The Rosco

Bench
That forum has way too many egos, unless you're a mod or a long time poster you basically don't matter or have no say
And don't go having an opinion that is out of line with the masses.
EDIT: Don't say anything against gay marriage or gender fluidity. But feel free to ridicule the Catholic church, Trump or Pell.

Last edited:
That forum has way too many egos, unless you're a mod or a long time poster you basically don't matter or have no say

That tends to happen on just about every forum but. Including here. Most of us have been around for donkeys. You start off slowly and then grow into it. The Tigers forum here probably has far less members though so it's easier to get involved in the discussion.

Magpies Forever

Juniors
If I heard correctly Pascoe is back at his desk today, so maybe some form of progress announcement soon on players leaving and hopefully those coming.

The unknown

Juniors
All i can say is, it's very handy we have Madge coaching the Kiwi boys atm with a cool $1.5mil to spend. Hopefully getting in some of their ears

Vic Mackey

Referee
The Telegraph reckon that they have filled 25 spots and have enough space in the cap for 5 cheapies, sounds like they borrowed the roosters accountant for a few weeks.

Trying to fit

Dugan
Moylan
Mulitano
Ramien
Morris
Xerri
Johnson
Townsend

Into 7 spots will be fun. That’s gotta be 70% of their cap right there

axl rose

Bench
Hooper is a complete moron, ignore him. I think Souths would be far more likely, with a salary cap rorting job ready for him when he retires. Out of that Roosters system he's the next Leo Dynevor anyway.

Last edited:

BrotherJim05

Bench
Pretending that Hooper has the "scoop" here (hahaha), L. Mitchell would be a very poor signing. The kid is talented: won 2 premierships, State of Origin series....can single handily tear apart a team (as us Tigers fans are well aware of).

The issue would be that he has only ever played for Roosters, a team full of rep players that have only ever known success. I feel he would get frustrated here at Tigers and go off the rails.

Once we have established a long term spine and a pack that can go the distance, then players like Latrell would make us a legit title contender.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I can only see us signing him under 2 circumstances:

1) we pay big overs

2) he genuinely wants to play fullback

I trust Maguire to not make the same mistakes that Cleary did. We definetly need a big strike weapon in the backs and there aren’t many better then Latrell, however with what we’d likely pay him to come here I would be very weary of this (potential) signing

MomoMud

Juniors
A big no from me as the kid has on and off field issues which would only escalate if he signed with us. We’d end up with high priced Matterson to deal with.

Latest posts