What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It's all about entertainment anyway. Everyone knows American politicians don't run things. American corporations do. Nobody's making fun of them.

Gronk

Staff member
Paul Sironen controls everything.
Is he a lizard people too ?

Lizardpeople-900x506.jpg

user-images%2Ff9%2Ff947d0f07bc8e3ecaa02f3ff854c3889.jpg

Gronk

Staff member
Yeah I saw ^^^^^^^^ that this morning. Rich merkins looking after each other. This crosses borders and right and left of politics. It seems that Epstein was the purveyor of teenage girls available for anyone in the club.

The names in his black book ... the names in the logs of his private plane ..

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/22/jeffrey-epsteins-black-book-trump-clintons-prince-andrew.html

Now merkins like Trump "oh I knew him once, didn't like him much" and Prince Andrew "Any suggestion of impropriety with underage minors is categorically untrue.” Clinton “President Clinton knows nothing about the terrible crimes Jeffrey Epstein pleaded guilty to in Florida some years ago, or those with which he has been recently charged in New York". Hmmmm :thinking:

TheRam

Coach
Yeah I saw ^^^^^^^^ that this morning. Rich merkins looking after each other. This crosses borders and right and left of politics. It seems that Epstein was the purveyor of teenage girls available for anyone in the club.

The names in his black book ... the names in the logs of his private plane ..

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/22/jeffrey-epsteins-black-book-trump-clintons-prince-andrew.html

Now merkins like Trump "oh I knew him once, didn't like him much" and Prince Andrew "Any suggestion of impropriety with underage minors is categorically untrue.” Clinton “President Clinton knows nothing about the terrible crimes Jeffrey Epstein pleaded guilty to in Florida some years ago, or those with which he has been recently charged in New York". Hmmmm :thinking:

Once Trump figured out(was told) who and what Epsteine was about, after a short association, he kicked him out of his Florida resort. Oh and by the way, Trump was the only person when Epstein was being investigated originally for paedophilia by the FBI, to agree and go on record and give his statements, what he knew and heard as evidence against Epstein. The FBI afterwards acknowledged that Trumps Statements helped in convicting Epstein the first time around.

Trump was the only high profile name to go AGAINST Epstein on record. Trump told the truth that he had not associated with Epstein for more then 15 years. But don't let the truth get in the way of a good anti-Trump story. After all, all the ills of the world are Trumps fault.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Once Trump figured out(was told) who and what Epsteine was about, after a short association, he kicked him out of his Florida resort. Oh and by the way, Trump was the only person when Epstein was being investigated originally for paedophilia by the FBI, to agree and go on record and give his statements, what he knew and heard as evidence against Epstein. The FBI afterwards acknowledged that Trumps Statements helped in convicting Epstein the first time around.

Trump was the only high profile name to go AGAINST Epstein on record. Trump told the truth that he had not associated with Epstein for more then 15 years. But don't let the truth get in the way of a good anti-Trump story. After all, all the ills of the world are Trumps fault.
Trump, Clinton, Prince Andrew...they were all getting their balls licked at some point. I reckon they are all grubby shit merkins.

Gronk

Staff member

It's stupidity plus to exonerate Trump. Get your blinkers of Ram. This is beyond the fake news / no his go stuff.

A prominent Epstein victim, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, says his ex-girlfriend and alleged "madam," Ghislaine Maxwell, recruited her into Epstein's sex trafficking operation when she worked as a locker room attendant at Mar-a-Lago in 1999, when she was 15. LINK

Trump, Clinton, Prince Andrew...they were all getting their balls licked at some point. I reckon they are all grubby shit merkins.
100% Epstein had teenagers on tap and all the privileged squillionaires stood in queue. Merkins.

TheRam

Coach
It's stupidity plus to exonerate Trump. Get your blinkers of Ram. This is beyond the fake news / no his go stuff.

A prominent Epstein victim, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, says his ex-girlfriend and alleged "madam," Ghislaine Maxwell, recruited her into Epstein's sex trafficking operation when she worked as a locker room attendant at Mar-a-Lago in 1999, when she was 15. LINK

100% Epstein had teenagers on tap and all the privileged squillionaires stood in queue. Merkins.

So lets say there's a sexual assault victim who works at Facebook, what that means that Mark Zuckerberg was implicit or involved? You're a typical blinkered eye lefty joke. This is something we should all be able to unite on and rout these f**kers out, but instead you turn it into a Trump bash. This is why we will never advance as a civilisation. Most of you idiots have picked a Blue or Red team to support no matter what. You're a bunch of losers and you're dragging the rest of us down with you.

Why don't you address the fact that Trump actually kicked Epstein out of his hotel and gave evidence against Epstein to the FBI? Maybe it doesn't suit your Trump derangement syndrome.

Just once I would like to post or say something about evil criminality that is always going on and swept under the carpet by both sides of the political spectrum without it somehow being Trumps fault.

This is a very serious and sad story that if investigated properly and if they actually keep pulling on the thread, would expose what evil powerful people have been doing to innocent children for decades. So why do you have to make it about Trump?

Notice that the news anchor in the hot mic clip at no stage showed any empathy or sympathy for the victims at all, but was only concerned and pissed about missing out on her scoop and what it would have meant for her career.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
So lets say there's a sexual assault victim who works at Facebook, what that means that Mark Zuckerberg was implicit or involved? You're a typical blinkered eye lefty joke. This is something we should all be able to unite on and rout these f**kers out, but instead you turn it into a Trump bash. This is why we will never advance as a civilisation. Most of you idiots have picked a Blue or Red team to support no matter what. You're a bunch of losers and you're dragging the rest of us down with you.

Why don't you address the fact that Trump actually kicked Epstein out of his hotel and gave evidence against Epstein to the FBI? Maybe it doesn't suit your Trump derangement syndrome.

Just once I would like to post or say something about evil criminality that is always going on and swept under the carpet by both sides of the political spectrum without it somehow being Trumps fault.

This is a very serious and sad story that if investigated properly and if they actually keep pulling on the thread, would expose what evil powerful people have been doing to innocent children for decades. So why do you have to make it about Trump?

Notice that the news anchor in the hot mic clip at no stage showed any empathy or sympathy for the victims at all, but was only concerned and pissed about missing out on her scoop and what it would have meant for her career.
He wasn't Trump bashing. He mentioned people from both sides of politics and you chose to focus only on your bum chum Trump. You are the one with who is taking sides.

They are all grubby merkins. ALL OF THEM. Though I reckon Clinton might be the grubbiest of the lot.

TheRam

Coach
He wasn't Trump bashing. He mentioned people from both sides of politics and you chose to focus only on your bum chum Trump. You are the one with who is taking sides.

They are all grubby merkins. ALL OF THEM. Though I reckon Clinton might be the grubbiest of the lot.

He was the one who mentioned and focused on Trump mate. Trump was never a person of interest by the FBI, but he was the only high profile person to go on record and be interviewed by phone against Epstein. How does that then turn into Trump is involved in it? Oh that's right, because Gronk has picked a side.

If there was any evidence that Trump was involved somehow, don't you think that that would of been the first bleeding thing the left would have crucified him with, not to mention me too?

Stick to sitting on your fence mate. Kids need advocates, not smart arses.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
He was the one who mentioned and focused on Trump mate.
He actually focused on Trump, Prince Andrew and Clinton. 3 people. You focused on one.

Trump was never a person of interest by the FBI, but he was the only high profile person to go on record and be interviewed by phone against Epstein. How does that then turn into Trump is involved in it? Oh that's right, because Gronk has picked a side.

If there was any evidence that Trump was involved somehow, don't you think that that would of been the first bleeding thing the left would have crucified him with, not to mention me too?
There are plenty of dodgy merkins with links to Epstein. Gronk mentioned three of them, but he could have mentioned more. Maybe he could have mentioned others instead of Trump given its made you so upset.

All he is doing is implying that where there is smoke there is fire. You seem certain that Trump is completely innocent but in reality you have no more credibility than Gronk. You are just providing an opinion. I have read plenty on the Epstein thing (from both sides of politics) and it is far from black and white. My personal opinion is that he was likely balls deep in whatever was going for a period but he wasn't repeatedly filling up at the all you can eat buffet in the way that others were (including Clinton). Thats just my opinion though as there are compelling arguments on both sides.

As for your repeated claim about Trump going on record against Epstein. That doesn't mean shit. That action could have been driven by a range of motives, from outrage and disgust all the way through to guilt and one-upmanship.

Stick to sitting on your fence mate. Kids need advocates, not smart arses.
Before you were shit bagging us for taking sides now you are ripping me for sitting on the fence. Make up your mind. I haven't once been a smart arse in this exchange (except maybe the bum chum comment). If that offended you, I apologise.

Kids don't need advocates. They need balanced f**king role models that are capable of considering a range of opinions.

Latest posts