What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

strider

Post Whore
Here @hindy111 .... i've listed all the fullbacks i can think of ... tell me the 11 teams that clearly have better defenders than gutho .... i would say most of those listed are all similar .... maybe a handful at most who might be better

Broncos - milford/boyd
Bulldogs - DWZ/Hoppa
Raiders - clockstand
Warriors - RTS
Storm - Pap/Hughes
Roosrers - Teddy
Cows - Kahu/Drinkwater
Tits - Gordon/Brimson/?
Tigers - Thompson
Souths - Doueihi/Johnson
Newy - Watson/Ponga
Penrith - Edwards
StG - Norman/Dufty
Manly - Turbo
Sharks - Moylan/Duges
Eels - Gutho

hindy111

Post Whore
And then be harsh on kikau for all his deficencies

Kikau is 122kgs and runs like the wind. Yes he has flaws but he is unlike any other 2nd rower in comp. He is a go to player.

Lanes a tidy player. I like him a lot also but not as special.

hindy111

Post Whore
Horse shit ... he has saved our bacon many times ... i wont call him a gun defender or anything, but he is good

List me the 11 better defensive fullbacks... and the other 5 shit ones

He stands to upright when in the goal line defense. Haynes and even Bevan would stop more tries.

hindy111

Post Whore
Here @hindy111 .... i've listed all the fullbacks i can think of ... tell me the 11 teams that clearly have better defenders than gutho .... i would say most of those listed are all similar .... maybe a handful at most who might be better

Broncos - milford/boyd
Bulldogs - DWZ/Hoppa
Raiders - clockstand
Warriors - RTS
Storm - Pap/Hughes
Roosrers - Teddy
Cows - Kahu/Drinkwater
Tits - Gordon/Brimson/?
Tigers - Thompson
Souths - Doueihi/Johnson
Newy - Watson/Ponga
Penrith - Edwards
StG - Norman/Dufty
Manly - Turbo
Sharks - Moylan/Duges
Eels - Gutho

f**k off merkin

strider

Post Whore
He stands to upright when in the goal line defense. Haynes and even Bevan would stop more tries.
Hayne was one of the best tacklers in the game ... positionally a bit lazy at times, but of course he was better .... he was a freak .... 5+ years ago

strider

Post Whore
Im not sure why but i feel a pain in my chest and bellybutton ... as if a toothpick was jabbed in me

Latest posts