What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bernard Sutton admits Roosters dudded thrice during Grand Final - according to Weidler

Raidersteve78!

Juniors
As was the decision to call 6 again originally
The decision to call six again was hardly a howler 50/50 at best, given that the ball bounced backwards it was only logical that it came of Teddy for that to have happened. I haven't seen the image that proves otherwise so I will take your word for it that it didn't touch him as none of the replays on the broadcast showed the angle that proves it didn't touch him.

The decision to overturn the call was an absolute howler because it totally goes against the rules of the game.

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal
Haha only an absolute moron can't see the issue with the rule as it stands. Trying considering what your view would be if it had come off the the Raiders trainer and had led to a try to the Raiders.

try considering the fact that you’re contradicting yourself.
On one hand you want them to stick to the rules
Then when they do you..want them to break the rules to advantage your team.

dope.

Raidersteve78!

Juniors
try considering the fact that you’re contradicting yourself.
On one hand you want them to stick to the rules
Then when they do you..want them to break the rules to advantage your team.

dope.

I don't want them to break the rules at all. I just want them to fix the outdated interference rule and police the trainer rules.

Mistakes happen all the time but changing a call mid play is a breaking the rules as apposed to ruling one incorrectly.

carcharias

Immortal
I don't want them to break the rules at all. I just want them to fix the outdated interference rule and police the trainer rules.

Mistakes happen all the time but changing a call mid play is a breaking the rules as apposed to ruling one incorrectly.

He didn’t change the call on trainer getting hit in the head mid play
You wanted that rule broken to advantage your team.

Raidersteve78!

Juniors
He didn’t change the call on trainer getting hit in the head mid play
You wanted that rule broken to advantage your team.

No I have only ever said that the trainer situation was ruled correctly. I have however said that the rule should be tweaked moving forward so that a team is not advantaged by the ball hitting their own trainer.

carcharias

Immortal
No I have only ever said that the trainer situation was ruled correctly. I have however said that the rule should be tweaked moving forward so that a team is not advantaged by the ball hitting their own trainer.

How many times have you seen it happen?

Raidersteve78!

Juniors
Would you be singing the same tune if by some freak coincidence it happened to the Roosters in the next few years and cost the Roosters the grand final (I'm not saying it cost the Raiders the game just like I haven't claimed the illegal change of call cost the Raiders the game).

carcharias

Immortal
Would you be singing the same tune if by some freak coincidence it happened to the Roosters in the next few years and cost the Roosters the grand final (I'm not saying it cost the Raiders the game just like I haven't claimed the illegal change of call cost the Raiders the game).

I couldn’t give a flying f**k about the roosters.
I was going for the raiders.

I know the difference between not being good enough and being robbed though

gerg

Juniors

I think he's a Shire bogan not a Bondi toff? Which makes his trolling of you utterly ridiculous and your persistence engaging him even worse.
Jog on dude.

Canard

Immortal
Carch has demonstrated how much he doesn't care about the GF by posting 100 times in a week.

Raidersteve78!

Juniors
I couldn’t give a flying f**k about the roosters.
I was going for the raiders.

I know the difference between not being good enough and being robbed though

Ok I re-phrase then would you be singing the same tune if it happened to your team in the future because it wasn't fixed this off-season.

And I have never said the Raiders were robbed. My argument was that it was a stretch for the Roosters to come out amd argue that they were dudded by the refs in the game. I have in fact said that the Raiders had their chances and couldn't get it done. They were however pretty unlucky in the game but that doesn't change the fact they couldn't get over the line.

carcharias

Immortal
Ok I re-phrase then would you be singing the same tune if it happened to your team in the future because it wasn't fixed this off-season.

And I have never said the Raiders were robbed. My argument was that it was a stretch for the Roosters to come out amd argue that they were dudded by the refs in the game. I have in fact said that the Raiders had their chances and couldn't get it done. They were however pretty unlucky in the game but that doesn't change the fact they couldn't get over the line.

Ha ha ha
They weren’t but they were?

the raiders blew it.
Just face it.
They even had 10 minutes against 12 men.

anyway
You’re obviously a face painter or a sign holder.
I’m out.
Adios.