What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luciano Leilua

hewi

Bench
2021 , 11 years since we will have one a premiership and rarely a semi final appearance either outside of 2011 with Bennett. Milo give me strength.

blacksafake

First Grade
So going by wwos it’s for 2020?
Is this so or 2021. If it’s for 21 I can’t see him putting in or getting much game time next year.
Better off letting him go.

Crush

Coach
I am not sure what to make of this. The guy certainly can attack but the rest........I am not sold on him as a 80 minute backrower. He is no prop or 13 either.
His future is edge but he clocks off...and a bit like his brother will always be rocks and diamonds
Not upset about this....hopefully it does not bite us on the behind
He's only 23 and is developing nicely.
3 years ago he was a big overweight lazy donut. Now he is starting to put it all together.
They took a gamble on him as a 20 year old, put experience into him (even though he lost us games) and now Tigers will reap the rewards of Dragons hard work.

Gareth67

First Grade
He's only 23 and is developing nicely.
3 years ago he was a big overweight lazy donut. Now he is starting to put it all together.
They took a gamble on him as a 20 year old, put experience into him (even though he lost us games) and now Tigers will reap the rewards of Dragons hard work.

Yes certainly agree crush , the young man will come along in leaps and bounds under the tutelage of Maguire . He is a hard taskmaster and will get Luc into real good shape , the pity is that he will more than likely rip the Dragons to pieces when we play the Tigers .

NRLMad

Juniors
Leiluia is lazy simple as that. Can’t play for more than 30-40 mins, we can’t carry more players like him. He really should go to the storm or someone who would utilise his skills and make him the best he can be. He’s obviously only looked at this deal rather than a life plan.

utility dragon

Juniors
God I hope there is a plan? And that our recruiting and coaching staff weren’t asleep at the wheel again?
When are we going to hear something positive and a positive direction shown?
I can’t help but think our buffoons are sitting at the club starring at each other like a deer into headlights! Wondering what to do now.
Please someone assure me this is part of a plan????

I hope that Lucky is not the top of the iceberg for players leaving the club. Luc will be under a new coach and he will have to pull his finger out for training and game time.
Look at Packer, went to the tigers and that/will get ugly for his career
Leiluia is lazy simple as that. Can’t play for more than 30-40 mins, we can’t carry more players like him. He really should go to the storm or someone who would utilise his skills and make him the best he can be. He’s obviously only looked at this deal rather than a life plan.

Life under Mary has always been high times for the lazy and inept player and the destruction of talent. Except McInnes who fought to the bitter end.

Madge will fix Lucy up and you can buy him back when he starts performing once Flanagan starts full time.

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
You are correct and I reckon Dufty will be next to go before next year if Titans sign him.
Forget 2020. By 2021 will be a massive squad and everything else change.
We all just need to grit out teeth and hold on.

Hope you''re right about building for 2021 and the pain before the gain- seem to remember Mary's immortal line in 2018 when he announced that he finally had the squad he wanted-trouble was, with a couple of exceptions, no one else wanted them.

slippery5

Juniors
find it laughable that wwos are stating "dragons were keen to keep the 23 year old ...." It was rumored that Luc was being shopped around a few months back and newcastle were in the mix .. If we wanted to keep him ( and he is under contract for 2020 ) so it would have been hands off . Obviously supercoach doesnt have him in the blueprint so off you go !!!! So obviously supercoach ( after in depth review ) has realised that there is no need for a ball playing forward in our squad

I am just so happy that the review could find no problems with the playing squad or supercoach If only they could package this BS be the perfect fertiliser for the garden !!!!!!!!!
A bit like Timm, doesn't see him in his 1st grade side.

Old Timer

Coach
With LL going then it must be a near certainty that we have signed the ponderous French full back.
You would never need a ball playing forward when you have a FB that is slower than everyone else in the team.
Recruitment 101.

Gippsy

Bench
God I hope there is a plan? And that our recruiting and coaching staff weren’t asleep at the wheel again?
When are we going to hear something positive and a positive direction shown?
I can’t help but think our buffoons are sitting at the club starring at each other like a deer into headlights! Wondering what to do now.
Please someone assure me this is part of a plan????

The only plan I can think of, actually hope for, is that they're clearing the decks for a new coach to start fresh.

Latest posts