What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luciano Leilua

Bench
I feel that in 2020 we are going to challenge for a final beet. In my opnion we should look at the juniors who are in the CC and bring them to first grade for a decent number of games, if they show they can make the jump sign them foe a 2 or 3 year contract.
We should and I hope they identified those players in first grade who are not going to get a new contract and kick them to the kerb
5he club needs to grow a pair and use 2020 as the yeR we take back our club to be a finals team

Dragonsamy

Bench
Well, putting aside your clear inability to use English when insulting someone, the fact remains the regular folk in here are discussing footy, one poster decides that his post wasn’t worth including in the conversation so he deleted it.

It’s a lead you’d should follow.

Part of the fact this place has turned to poo lately is the petty personal attacks like you’ve just done when there was no need.

Grow up.

There you go again Muzby .
Have a look in the mirror.
Then you will see the problem is you

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
There you go again Muzby .
Have a look in the mirror.
Then you will see the problem is you
Yes. George bullying another forum member is because of me. That makes perfect sense.

You should probably read what I said to George.

What’s funny is folk like you and he are the ones who complain that people don’t “talk footy” on here but yet are some of the biggest culprits for hurling personal abuse at people rather than “talking footy”.

And I’m sure you’ll come back with another of your insults.. Pretty sure that outside of a handful of the usual suspects, most people are sick and tired of having you crash another thread with hurling abuse and name calling.

Dragonsamy

Bench
Yes. George bullying another forum member is because of me. That makes perfect sense.

What’s funny is folk like you and he are the ones who complain that people don’t “talk footy” on here but yet are some of the biggest culprits for hurling personal abuse at people rather than “talking footy”.

And I’m sure you’ll come back with another of your insults.. Pretty sure that outside of a handful of the usual suspects, most people are sick and tired of having you crash another thread with hurling abuse and name calling.

Lol you now will have to reply again. Why because you have to have the last word .

Old Timer

Coach

Thank God I’m not part of “most people”
Honest question, do you ever think you contribute to the mayhem or disruptions that occurs in this place or are you a clean skin?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Thank God I’m not part of “most people”
Honest question, do you ever think you contribute to the mayhem or disruptions that occurs in this place or are you a clean skin?
Interesting to see the folk who are popping up in defence of a bully.

Do you think George’s post was appropriate?

In answer to your question - no, I don’t go out and initiate abuse of people just because of who they are or tell them they aren’t welcome here.

By all means play the ball, don’t play the man.

Dragsters

First Grade

In answer to your question - no, I don’t go out and initiate abuse of people just because of who they are or tell them they aren’t welcome here.

I have to say that in this particular case I do think it was an appropriate response to a known troll...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I have to say that in this particular case I do think it was an appropriate response to a known troll...
If he’d been trolling, then I understand a response like that..

But there was no trolling there, he’ll, it wasn’t even a post. The response was just straight out attack on someone for no reason, which is poor form.

Old Timer

Coach

Well your answer tells me everything I need to know or ever thought about you.
You live in a bubble and have no idea of the type of behaviour you exhibit.
Your last paragraph is indeed a lol award winner.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Well your answer tells me everything I need to know or ever thought about you.
You live in a bubble and have no idea of the type of behaviour you exhibit.
Your last paragraph is indeed a lol award winner.
Happy for you to show me an example of where I’ve behaved like George.

Play of the year | Leilua creates space for Norman
Luciano Leilua carried six Titans defenders on his back and still somehow managed an offload, leaving plenty of space for Euan Aitken and Corey Norman to finish off this amazing play.

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2019/11/07/play-of-the-year--leilua-creates-space-for-norman/
Plays like a slug for 3 years then finally starts to show some first grade ability only to walk out the door to another club waiting with open arms.
This sort of announcement no longer surprises even though you can't help but be disappointed.
We don't have many x factor type players and now we have one less.
Bottom line is that great coaches and mentors attract top line players, bring through good juniors and makes them into first graders.
That coach demands loyalty which manifests itself into retention of the best players.
Often for less money than they could get elsewhere.
With McGregor in charge, none of these things are possible at St. George.
Luciano is just another McGregor statistic.

Dragonsamy

Bench

But there was no trolling there, he’ll, it wasn’t even a post. The response was just straight out attack on someone for no reason, which is poor form.

Muzby you never stop trolling and everybody is getting wise to it. Stop hiding behind the keyboard see how many people would block you if they could

Dragsters

First Grade

C'mon mate, just take a look at some of his posts. 99% trolling and he's a rorters fan so he deserves whatever he gets in here imo...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Muzby you never stop trolling and everybody is getting wise to it. Stop hiding behind the keyboard see how many people would block you if they could
Dragsters and I were discussing gitano.

You may want to stop the personal attacks too mate, you’re only making yourself look bad.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
C'mon mate, just take a look at some of his posts. 99% trolling and he's a rorters fan so he deserves whatever he gets in here imo...
The Aitken vs Lomax piece I get is trolling, but outside of that he’s been following the dragons since his time on here..

Latest posts