What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Warabrook saint

Juniors
ab6ae1d663c8e2896986ef3e6df82f2a
Benito

Warabrook saint

Juniors
So Zac is possibly looking elsewhere. I say go. Why do we need to keep Zac when we have Mary's stellar centre combination of Aitken and Lafai ? I simply can't believe how this club is falling apart. I used to have some respect for Gould. I don't any more. Either he is a total fool or he is prepared to discredit himself to help prop up his mate. To think some of us on this Forum welcomed Gould's involvement in the "Review".
mcgregor's master plan to save his own skin....he can't coach but he's as cunning as a rat.....and he doesn't care who he throws under the bus to save himself

St Georgio

Juniors
Tottenham have announced they have sacked manager Mauricio Pochettino.

The Argentinian has been relieved of his duties after five-and-a-half years in charge.

Spurs, who were in the Champions League final only six months ago, have endured a tough start to the season and are currently 14th in the Premier League table

Our club is dumb dumber and the dumbest of all time

Gareth67

First Grade
52E54FD3-4303-47BF-820A-59F300EFE1A1.jpeg

“ Crikey ! Don’t you blokes ever stop whining ? It’s all fake news , just to upset you . I assure you that all is under control , in fact I have been taking advice from one of the most knowledgeable brains on the entire planet - none other than Donald Duck Trump . Trust me when I say all is well in Dragon land - quack - quack - quack . . . “

Last edited:

Smurf

Juniors
St George Illawarra Dragons in 2020

Where will they finish in the Telstra Premiership?

St George Illawarra Dragons in 2020 Where will they finish in the Telstra Premiership?
  • They’ll be premiers
    8%
  • In the finals but no title
    21%
  • Just miss the playoffs
    31%
  • Around the bottom of the ladder
    40%
8,991 Votes

sack-mcgregor-2020-jpg.34092
First coach to get sacked in 2020
McGregor 100%

getsmarty

Immortal

St George Illawarra Dragons in 2020 Where will they finish in the Telstra Premiership?
  • They’ll be premiers
    9%
    22%
  • Just miss the playoffs
    31%
    38%
10,526 Votes

remote.axd

SEAT 1A

Bench

• They’ll be premiers
    9%
    22%
  • Just miss the playoffs
    31%
    38%
10,526 Votes

remote.axd

OK, 70% of our average crowd numbers figures think that we will be competing next year to fill the numbers and 9% are on drugs.

I can't say "come on Mary, show us all what you have got" anymore.

The playing group are divided so, until they all sing from the same song, can't see much changing.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
OK, 70% of our average crowd numbers figures think that we will be competing next year to fill the numbers and 9% are on drugs.

I can't say "come on Mary, show us all what you have got" anymore.

The playing group are divided so, until they all sing from the same song, can't see much changing.

True that, SEAT1A.

To use the words, 'Finals' and 'Mcgregor' is a single sentence is a contidiction.
That 9% must really be on some hard stuff................ very concerning.

BLM01

First Grade
McGregor is the most annoying coach I have ever heard.
He now has “ successfully” overtaken Price.
His interviews are now beyond belief .
Dead Man Walking - he has to go .
Yep. Our Top 10 players says he is not part of the problem but part of the solution.
Yes the problem was the board extending him and that is not his fault
The solution is to change the coaching staff...all of them.
That is what they meant and he will still go sooner than later and they will have to find another role for Young Deano. I am tipping Player Welfare manager, officer or whatever.

Coffs dragon

Bench
The last 2 months have been the highlight of the year, not having to listen to the crap, spin and deflection coming out of the Peanuts mouth.
This morning's manipulated PR stunt with his mate Lozza made me spew and reinvigorated my absolute disgust in our club.
So his good buddy & Chairman of the JV Mr Andrew Gordon asks his mate Mary to stick around and get fellow mate, Mr Gould to do the claytons review, after which Mary visits Hollywood to learn more about "acting" as a coach. Then when he returns, get great mate Lozza Daley to conduct a riveting spin media interview.

FMD do they expect us to swallow their shit & cockups!

Last edited:

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
The last 2 months have been the highlight of the year, not having to listen to the crap, spin and deflection coming out of the Peanuts mouth.
This morning's manipulated PR stunt with his mate Lozza made me spew and reinvigorated my absolute disgust in our club.
So his good buddy & Chairman of the JV Mr Andrew Gordon asks his mate Mary to stick around and get fellow mate, Mr Gould to do the claytons review whilst Mary visits Hollywood to learn more about acting as a coach. Then when he returns, get great mate Lozza Daley to conduct a riveting spin media interview.
FMD do they expect us to swallow their shit & cockups!

Yes mate, very sad indeed.
We can only hope he gets shown up for what he really is, in the first half dozen rounds next season.

Latest posts