What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

What I do know however that anyone who is on suicide watch are not usually a) placed in a cell which is conducive to self harm (you can't hang yourself if there are no vantage points) and b) they are subject to 30 minute rounds (now we know that the guards *fell asleep*).

He was in a cell designed to eliminate suicide as an option. MCC has not had a death there in 28 years.

Like the Jamal Khashoggi killing in Turkey, the truth came out because it is too hard to hide stuff these days.

The Jamal Khashoggi "truth" has not come out, trust me. There's a lot more to that story than what has been on MSM.

So the guards who are facing time for *falsifying prison records* after they *fell asleep* - IF they were instructed to keep away from his cell whilst merkins murder him - do you think they are prepared to do time and not squeal ?

Are they prepares to have their families die under mysterious circumstances that are written off as purely unfortunate?

I dunno. Maybe.

Latest posts