What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

GAZF

First Grade
Yeah, Souths in green shorts would be a bit of a hoot. I think I saw some old clips of the Sharks in light blue shorts too (about early 1980s?). That matching-shorts look is kinda weird but a nice novelty.

images
The shorts look like they were made out of bin liners.

mn_tibor

Juniors
Eels away will have yellow background on NRL logo. Previous pictures had the Blue background, must have used a picture of last years jersey and added the chest sponsor.

Away2020.jpg

Interestingly the text under the logo is also yellow. Is this the first time the logo or text (not the background/shield) has been coloured? I just checked the Manly teaser and the logo and text on the away is maroon. Cowboys away still appears to be black.

GAZF

First Grade
Don't mind the design, and the pattern is a good way to keep the bolt without it colliding with every thing. Probably should have left the top part as a plain V shape since the raglan sleeve clips the middle of the bolt in an odd position. I don't like the long thin bolts in the side panels and ISC should have stuck with the V style collar - this collar looks similar to the old CCC teardrop jerseys.

sempmrh

Juniors
Don't mind the design, and the pattern is a good way to keep the bolt without it colliding with every thing. Probably should have left the top part as a plain V shape since the raglan sleeve clips the middle of the bolt in an odd position. I don't like the long thin bolts in the side panels and ISC should have stuck with the V style collar - this collar looks similar to the old CCC teardrop jerseys.
It's one of those ISC toddler jersey and shorts combos.

It's the same basic design as our captain's run and warm up shirt from 2019. I like it.

Someguy

First Grade
I reckon we should have a special jersey round. We can call it the consistency round and everyone has to wear the same uniform that they wore the week before

Saint Doc

Coach
Storm are definitely the leaders of not keeping a jersey more than 2 years....

looks ok, until........
View attachment 34291

the leaders?? They’ve had a pretty consistent look for ages now, this is the biggest change in a while and it’s still clearly a storm jersey.

Im sorry were the warriors and titans not part of the competition for “not keeping a jersey more than 2 years”?

AJB1102

First Grade

I still reckon a bit of yellow is needed to make it "pop".

As @kdalymc has shown above - although a tad exaggerated - almost all the "design features" will be pretty much covered.

And if your going for V's why have a round collar? Especially given that the V design will be most likely be covered with sponsorship.

sempmrh

Juniors
And if your going for V's why have a round collar? Especially given that the V design will be most likely be covered with sponsorship.

The rounded collar is because it’s a toddler jersey and shorts set. You can see the snap fasteners down the sleeve.

Reflector

Juniors
That Storm jersey if indeed legit, is rubbish. Looks cheap and nasty, not a patch on the traditional-looking one they've had for the past 2 seasons. That gradient look should've been left behind in 2007....

PARRA_FAN

Coach
That Storm jersey isnt too bad but they seem to go from dark blue to purple every now and then as their main colour.