What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latrell (officially signs with Souths 13/1/20)

TheFrog

Coach
haha.. You really think the Roosters thought Pearce would hang around? After telling him his new position would be bench hooker lol.. and that in a couple years time when he is 30 years old and learns from Cronk how to play halfback, he might be able to have the position back.
Funny how he was the greatest club half ever to draw breath around Origin time each year, and now he's safely out of the joint he was going to learn from Cronk.

I think you must have been reading the Panthers forum on Moylan.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Funny how he was the greatest club half ever to draw breath around Origin time each year, and now he's safely out of the joint he was going to learn from Cronk.

I think you must have been reading the Panthers forum on Moylan.

I was beside myself when Pearce was punted, I mean left. I spent a decade bagging him on the Roosters Chookpen Forum. However he wasn't as bad as many made out, he just was nowhere near good enough to have a mortgage on the Roosters halfback position.

Incorrect

Coach
Wolfpack have a marquee spot left I wonder if David argyle is interested.
I thought about this very scenario too.... If they're serious, why wouldn't they go fo him. It would be genius. The best (potential), game breaker in world rugby league and the all time greatest cross coder (Brad Thorne excepted) in SBW together growing the game in Canada and the UK....

Latrell has dominated Origin, won back to back NRL titles, got a highlights reel 98% of players will never go close to. And he's 22 years old.

Steve Mascord right now somewhere in the rugby league universe is willing Latrell to go to Toronto and get his name in the same sphere as Dally Messenger....

Pommy

Coach
I thought about this very scenario too.... If they're serious, why wouldn't they go fo him. It would be genius. The best (potential), game breaker in world rugby league and the all time greatest cross coder (Brad Thorne excepted) in SBW together growing the game in Canada and the UK....

Latrell has dominated Origin, won back to back NRL titles, got a highlights reel 98% of players will never go close to. And he's 22 years old.

Steve Mascord right now somewhere in the rugby league universe is willing Latrell to go to Toronto and get his name in the same sphere as Dally Messenger....

Dominated Origin?

Lambretta

First Grade
Roosters have a lot of overrated and outright bad players according to the brains of LU
Just goes to show how much favouritism we must get from the refs and NRL to keep winning games with a team full of spuds

We're so loved by the referees they let us lose the penalty count every week

So much love

Lambretta

First Grade
I hate those light green merkins as much as the next guy, but they were well and truly ripped off.

That was the most undeserved and rancid gf victory in history thanks to inept and incompetent officials

I will never recognise it.

Yes. Winning the penalty count, scoring a try from a referee mistake, the referee changing the original call from a Raiders knock on to a Raiders penalty, the referee correctly calling play on instead of six again (which would have been the wrong call)

So many things benefitting the erm, erm um........ but the refs waaaaaahhh

The Raiders lost because they didn't defend well at key moments

The Roosters attack was better in those moments

Its got f**k all to do with referees
Stop making pathetic excuses because something happened that you didn't want to happen

King hit

Coach
i have a gut feeling NQ is going to get him. Not sure how I feel about it if it eventuates, he seems like a complete pain in the ass off the field and some of his ’antics’ on the field are rubbish.
How does Mitchell seem like a pain in the ass of the field?

AJB1102

First Grade
Probably on reflection I underestimated.

Yeah I would say ~750k

Chooks would've got him cheaper than anywhere else would've. Not because they're cheats just it's always cheaper to retain than recruit and I'd say JWH is very happy where he is.

beave

Coach
How does Mitchell seem like a pain in the ass of the field?

Holding the chooks ransom
to get his brother a gig at Easts

the constant babying that Robinson has apparently had to do for him

needing periods away from the club to go home to Taree

Latest posts