What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
well that was good while it lasted, never thought GBPs would make the play offs at the start of the season,

jk13

First Grade
Hopefully this gold rush keeps going. The coach vs coach brain power going into this game is worth the viewing alone. Despite all this amazing offence, defence should decide it, hopefully dome head can get it done

T.S Quint

Coach
So many experts writing off Garoppolo because he hasn't put up Drew Brees-type numbers.
f**k me, have you seen our running game lately! As if you would pass the ball when you can just run straight through merkins.

KC do scare me. They have such a good offence, Mahomes, Hill, Watkins, Kelce...so much speed and talent. WE need to use our boys up front to get to Mahomes early and not let him have time to throw downfield. Don't let him escape the pocket. If there's one thing we've struggled with on defence this season it's been QBs who are mobile and able to get away from the defence.

jk13

First Grade
Conspiracy theory - Brady is secretly undermining jimmy g in the press, as jimmy stole best looking qb off him

strider

Post Whore
What's the vibe? ..... I could barely watch the first half due to work meetings and distractions