What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scomo saving me

Nothing much.

But if you’ve got the mindset that nothing you do matters environmentally you’ve got a free pass to do it.

So you may as well.
So living in filth is ok with you & if everybody in Australia chucked their rubbish out the window, you say it would not make a difference to how we live? You definitely are from outer suburbs.

carcharias

Immortal
Nothing much.

But if you’ve got the mindset that nothing you do matters environmentally you’ve got a free pass to do it.

So you may as well.

so you think people who don’t believe in climate change want to throw shit all over the ground?

Why would they do that?

Quicksilver

Bench
so you think people who don’t believe in climate change want to throw shit all over the ground?

Why would they do that?

I don't know that they do. Maybe a small percentage.

Most people in the western world seem to be confronted by that type of behaviour. Most people see it as damaging, yet don't see any harm in the chemical make up of the atmosphere being altered by industrial processes. It's peculiar to me.

carcharias

Immortal
I don't know that they do. Maybe a small percentage.

Most people in the western world seem to be confronted by that type of behaviour. Most people see it as damaging, yet don't see any harm in the chemical make up of the atmosphere being altered by industrial processes. It's peculiar to me.

My mistake ...
Climate change warriors like your good self are not consumers?
Climate change deniers are, and are also litter bugs?

Quicksilver

Bench
My mistake ...
Climate change warriors like your good self are not consumers?
Climate change deniers are, and are also litter bugs?

I do what I can to reduce my footprint where possible.

I'm not perfect by any stretch and don't claim to be.

I do acknowledge there is an issue though.

I would like to see us collective try to move in the right direction. It would be good if we could systemically introduced better processes to reduce emissions. Some of these answers are already available. Some need further development.

carcharias

Immortal
I do what I can to reduce my footprint where possible.

I'm not perfect by any stretch and don't claim to be.

I do acknowledge there is an issue though.

I would like to see us collective try to move in the right direction. It would be good if we could systemically introduced better processes to reduce emissions. Some of these answers are already available. Some need further development.

But deniers are more than likely litter bugs?

carinashark

First Grade
As steals the morn upon the night,
And melts the shade away.
So Truth dose Fancy’s charm dissolve,
And rising reason puts to flight.
The fumes that did the mind involve,
Restoring intellectual day.

This from 400 years ago refers to Scomo’ charm and the fumes of the Nationals coal.
Or it could mean as day follows night the truth of the NRL season will dissolve all the crap that has been written by the scum that are the sports commentators.

No we don't.

Conservatives might think that about any "outgroup" because difference terrifies them, but the rest of us country folk are quite welcoming.
f**king rubbish. Welcoming & thinking that climate change bed wetters aren't dyks are 2 very different things.

snout

First Grade
Would that be a problem for you?

People here seem to have it in for teenage girls.

Are you using that as an insult? How 1990's of you.
Not an insult.

Just you are on a loop about drowning them.
Seriously. I think you made your point.
And l seriously believe nobody on here is genuinely interested in drowning a teenage girl.

Although after 30 posts you still seem skeptical - and so l wondered whether you felt in danger.

snout

First Grade
Warwick in qld has had 2 years drinking water in 48 hours.

The climates so far out of whack its back at the beginning.
Batten down.

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal
Don't know about that. That wasn't the point I was making.

But a litter bug is probably more likely to be a denier, or not think about it at all.

yes it was the point
No other reason for you to write it.

I’m not a denier nor am I a protester .
I can tell you now if I saw my kid drop rubbish on the ground I’d snap.
We were taught at school to not drop rubbish.
Clean up Australia campaigns
Don’t do the dirty on Australia etc etc

this was long before climate change was even a thing.

What a dumb arse thing to think.