What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A Thread III: Enter 'The Normal One'

cb4

First Grade
Another win. First time in 125 years we have beaten every team in the division.
Saw people saying it wasn't a penalty on Origi. If that's the case, there should never be a penalty given again as that is as clear as it gets.
Great penalty by Salah as well.
West Ham were stubborn and I thought the only way to double our advantage was a counter attack and sure enough. That ball from Salah was something else and the strength from Ox to take a bump, stay up and finish is something else.
Getting our players back at the right end of the season.
Fabinho cameo but looked out of sorts still, Keita with a few nice touches and a few minutes for Curtis Jones.
All in all a good day topped off by the Under 23's topping their group in the PL trophy and a wonder goal by Harvey Elliott.

thorson1987

Coach
We are 7 points away from guaranteed Champions League next season (Man U can only reach 76)

Mo Salah has now gone 30 premier league games without a loss.

Alisson is now equal top clean sheets, after missing 8 games through injury.

Getting closer to beating Arsenals unbeaten record too.

Running out of words to describe this team.

thorson1987

Coach
6 more wins and it's done.

We win the next 6 it's a guard of honour at the Etihad. City drop 2 more points we can win it at Goodison.

cb4

First Grade
What a performance from the kids. Shrewsbury couldnt cope with them in the first half. Obviously finishing was off but wow, they were incredible. Unlucky with the goal ruled out, but I can praise the kids enough.
Curtis Jones, Pedro and Harvey are ballers.
That Keeper isn't real good though. Don't think he gets many appearances for us.

1-0 over Norwich requiring Mane to play the "super-sub" role to score the winner. Lead now out to 25 points in the Premier League (though Man City have a game in hand).

thorson1987

Coach
Even though it is a shit source, the Daily Mail is reporting that City could face point deductions for 2012-2016, which could mean Liverpool get the title.

EQ2b56MU4AAy44S

Honestly though if they were to do anything I would rather they just be stripped of the titles and not worry about points, just leave it blank like they did in Italy when Juventus were punished.

Even though it is a shit source, the Daily Mail is reporting that City could face point deductions for 2012-2016, which could mean Liverpool get the title.

EQ2b56MU4AAy44S

Honestly though if they were to do anything I would rather they just be stripped of the titles and not worry about points, just leave it blank like they did in Italy when Juventus were punished.

Yeah, have to agree. Who wants to win a title that way?

cb4

First Grade
That was the worst referee I have ever seen, and I sat in in the stands in the Howard Webb era.
1-0, tonk them at Home.

Foz

Bench
4 (maximum)to go.
Pretty good game this morning.
West Ham thought they deserved something out of it.
Not so sure.
We had them under the pump for a lot of that second half.
Just had the feeling we were always going to get them.
Bit different to a few years ago when the feeling was we’ll blow it somehow.
Trent and the introduction of the Ox were the game breakers for me.

thorson1987

Coach
4 (maximum)to go.
Pretty good game this morning.
West Ham thought they deserved something out of it.
Not so sure.
We had them under the pump for a lot of that second half.
Just had the feeling we were always going to get them.
Bit different to a few years ago when the feeling was we’ll blow it somehow.
Trent and the introduction of the Ox were the game breakers for me.

Why the f**k do teams roll over for Man City, but play their best game of the season against us?????

Trent close to another hat trick of assists aswell, if only Sadio was half a foot back.

thorson1987

Coach
Records achieved from the game.

Equalled Man City's record 18 win streak.

Beat the previous record of 21 home games won in a row (previously held by LFC 73-74 side IIRC)

Trent has equalled his assists by a defender record that he got last year (12) and we still have plenty of games to come.

Foz

Bench
2nd best all night and got what we deserved.

I think Klopp got it wrong with his defensive choice(Matip is miles ahead of Lovren in my view) but when you only get 1 shot on target against the team that started 2nd last it’s not just the defence that let us down.
Credit to Watford who took advantage of woeful defensive mistakes.
Sar was awesome for them.

thorson1987

Coach
Shit, we can even win the league before we play Everton next Tuesday morning.

City play Arsenal and Burnley before we play again and if they lose both games we are champions before kick off and Everton players will give us a guard of honour at Goodison.

I don't think I could get anymore erect if that were to happen..

Latest posts