What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Mary will get more years now as they made the GF in the Nines and got 2 injuries that will be the brunt of the excuses when the go bad this year on top of JDB. Maybe it was MAry who was the witness that was sick and couldn't make court?

Good point.

Fortune smiles on Mary again with more room in the book of excuses.

Another horrific press conference “ that’s life and we need to freshen up...”

The club is on its knees and Mary is risking marquees and rare talent in mind numbing pre season comps no one cares about.

Disaster has struck and sadly, no one is remotely surprised or put out.

If something does go right it’s actually a surprise these days under Mcnine.

qld redvee

Juniors
what was supercoach doing during this interview ?? looked like he was at the tennis with his head going side to side and barely making eye contact with the interviewer ..
liked his cheeky remark -- that he was head coach ... obviously he tells flanno and shep the same thing every day !!!.. And the players are fit - well id hope they bloody were leading into the season,,, god these after game interviews are going to be torture to us fans

RED73V

Juniors
I feel sick in the stomach knowing McGregor is going to take credit for the nines final.. EVERYONE KNOWS SINCE FLANAGAN has been there that it’s him who should take the kudos for OUR TURNAROUND not the imposter!!! On a positive note Josh Kerr played out of his skin in this format & I’m looking forward to the season he has in front of him.

1. Turnaround? It's the f#*king 9's.
2. But I take your point, Mary will always take credit wherever he can.
3. Moderators are now deleting posts for purported 'trolling obvious'. WTF?! All I wrote in the 100 years thread was 21 years 2020. Stating the obvious is now trolling, apparently.

Straight Shooter

LINESPEED

Juniors
View attachment 36137

“ Well regardless of what some people may tell you , a final is a final and it was my cunning and absolute knowledge of the game that got our boys within a whisker of winning the big one - the Nines . Not too many coaches can have done what I have done - forget about the brilliance of the young pups Cody Ramsey and that Saab ( I will be having a stern word with the latter about wearing longer shorts in future he shows off too much bare skin for my liking ) however it was my brain’s that got the boys into the final , so premiership here I come - plus the usual 3 year extension of course. “
upload_2020-2-17_15-34-24.jpeg

McFail promising Cody Turnstile’s No 3

The rest of us who have tuned into this slow motion train derailment can’t help but be sympathetic.

In the absence of a small miracle, the injury toll from the nines has virtually ended your 2020 campaign before it’s even begun.

The decision to play the captain after the horrific injury he received last year, in a fast and dangerous game like the nines, well it is inexplicable.

I am sure Mary got all the advice he was 110 and all that, but most lay fans would not have let him start in any pre season event, due to his importance to the squad and the club.

He’s one of the few players giving every last breath he has for you guys, your best player by a decent margin and now he’s f**ked indefinitely. That’s a disgrace.

Its not rocket science. It’s basic injury recovery and respect 101. Hunt gets weeks off for counselling and McIness is thrown under the bus as soon as he has more than a faint pulse. His leg was smashed to pieces last year, it was a shocking injury. Most of us would still be in a rehab or hospital somewhere.

His terrible fate is merely symbolic of what is going on under Mary and the Mary elite. Poor decisions, panic and ignorance.

Thousands of dollars being spent on leadership classes and meditation and this is what you get.

Last edited:

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
The rest of us who have tuned into this slow motion train derailment can’t help but be sympathetic.

In the absence of a small miracle, the injury toll from the nines has virtually ended your 2020 campaign before it’s even begun.

The decision to play the captain after the horrific injury he received last year, in a fast and dangerous game like the nines, well it is inexplicable.

I am sure Mary got all the advice he was 110 and all that, but most lay fans would not have let him start in any pre season event, due to his importance to the squad and the club.

He’s one of the few players giving every last breath he has for you guys, your best player by a decent margin and now he’s f**ked indefinitely. That’s a disgrace.

Its not rocket science. It’s basic injury recovery and respect 101. Hunt gets weeks off for counselling and McIness is thrown under the bus as soon as he has more than a faint pulse. His leg was smashed to pieces last year, it was a shocking injury. Most of us would still be in a rehab or hospital somewhere.

His terrible fate is merely symbolic of what is going on under Mary and the Mary elite. Poor decisions, panic and ignorance.

Thousands of dollars being spent on leadership classes and meditation and this is what you get.
I wouldn’t have picked McInnes not just for injuries but he’s not really a nines player although he went pretty well. I was just hoping to seethe new guys and the young guys get a start. Tbh if he’s only out for a few weeks it could be beneficial as it will give the Luke/Lovodua combo a bit of time to show their wares in case we need them later.

I wouldn’t have picked McInnes not just for injuries but he’s not really a nines player although he went pretty well. I was just hoping to seethe new guys and the young guys get a start. Tbh if he’s only out for a few weeks it could be beneficial as it will give the Luke/Lovodua combo a bit of time to show their wares in case we need them later.

I sincerely admire your optimism and strength of character in the face of adversity. I’d love to bottle it. I’d be a better person for having done so.

But it’s the decision making process that pushed him into the tournament that concerns me.

He had a horror injury last year and recovery 101 tells us that he should be used carefully in games that matter. Ease him in and let the body adjust.

If any player deserved a slow and careful re-introduction to this brutal game, it was Cam.

This is because he is the heart and soul of effort and commitment out there. Leading by example, showing all the players- in the nrl-how to play.

Seems that no one gave too much thought to the real and present risk of a bad injury to him.

Sims and Dufty can’t be mentioned in the same breath. Disposable by comparison.

I wonder how much cap space these injuries are clogging up. Players not ready and under prepared are now front line troops or close to.

I hope it’s a blessing in disguise as you suggest. I’d be happy to be wrong, but Cam didn’t deserve such carelessness.

BLM01

First Grade
I sincerely admire your optimism and strength of character in the face of adversity. I’d love to bottle it. I’d be a better person for having done so.

But it’s the decision making process that pushed him into the tournament that concerns me.

He had a horror injury last year and recovery 101 tells us that he should be used carefully in games that matter. Ease him in and let the body adjust.

If any player deserved a slow and careful re-introduction to this brutal game, it was Cam.

This is because he is the heart and soul of effort and commitment out there. Leading by example, showing all the players- in the nrl-how to play.

Seems that no one gave too much thought to the real and present risk of a bad injury to him.

Sims and Dufty can’t be mentioned in the same breath. Disposable by comparison.

I wonder how much cap space these injuries are clogging up. Players not ready and under prepared are now front line troops or close to.

I hope it’s a blessing in disguise as you suggest. I’d be happy to be wrong, but Cam didn’t deserve such carelessness.
But Mary quoted that their all fit!... as if that was some master stroke of pre season genius and to prove to all we made all the correct necessary changes in the off-season. BS salesmanship again

BLM01

First Grade

Latest posts