What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I sincerely admire your optimism and strength of character in the face of adversity. I’d love to bottle it. I’d be a better person for having done so.

But it’s the decision making process that pushed him into the tournament that concerns me.

He had a horror injury last year and recovery 101 tells us that he should be used carefully in games that matter. Ease him in and let the body adjust.

If any player deserved a slow and careful re-introduction to this brutal game, it was Cam.

This is because he is the heart and soul of effort and commitment out there. Leading by example, showing all the players- in the nrl-how to play.

Seems that no one gave too much thought to the real and present risk of a bad injury to him.

Sims and Dufty can’t be mentioned in the same breath. Disposable by comparison.

I wonder how much cap space these injuries are clogging up. Players not ready and under prepared are now front line troops or close to.

I hope it’s a blessing in disguise as you suggest. I’d be happy to be wrong, but Cam didn’t deserve such carelessness.
Hi SD Phantom, I totally agree with you I really do. I’m just looking at the positives, one being that I’d rather an injury a month out than a month to go. I was also for buying Luke as I knew McInnes the deadset legend deserved a slow introduction and Robson was too good for a backup. For the record this is my team I picked for the 9s a few weeks back. Better than Mary’s in my opinion and I was panned from what I remember. Kerr was a notable omission from my starting side in a rare moment of me admitting I was wrong:joy:1165BE3D-6223-47A3-B667-9236D24FF7B5.png

Hi SD Phantom, I totally agree with you I really do. I’m just looking at the positives, one being that I’d rather an injury a month out than a month to go. I was also for buying Luke as I knew McInnes the deadset legend deserved a slow introduction and Robson was too good for a backup. For the record this is my team I picked for the 9s a few weeks back. Better than Mary’s in my opinion and I was panned from what I remember. Kerr was a notable omission from my starting side in a rare moment of me admitting I was wrong:joy:View attachment 36184

All good, not a bad squad, Hunt and a few others, too marquee for me for 9s pre-season circus!

It was supposed to be fun and a frolic but for mine, it became a gruesome pre season culling exercise of fair to good players.

That’s ok for strong squads, but not for sgi with a squad less able than the side that all but gave up last year.

A squad still under McGregor and a pile of management experts and other interlopers with the hope of the side peeling oranges and being taunted by McDumpster at press conferences.

Sad news this morning, Cam out for at least 12 weeks. So the rumours are that bully will slot straight in as you have foreseen.

I think Luke is 110 passion but his best days are long gone physically. He was on the market for a long time and was regarded as a relief player at best. 20-30 minutes at a time. Ask the warriors fans.

Without some major miracle, hes not a genuine 85 minute option.

Cams defence was one of the best in the game, players would avoid him and he evened up a lot of attacking strike power. Plus he was fit for jersey. The whole league thought well of him.

That’s gone now and for sure, they will rush him back in underdone when he is still ginger to try to save yet another lost season.

No excuses for McMoron. He should step down, one bad decision followed by another.

If the nrl had any balls it would intervene.

Do you reckon McShameful induces a squirm in his Head-in-The-Sand benefactors as they watch his pressers?

C’mon Albert, BJ, BOD, Phil & FOX

- fess up & tell us you don’t cringe like the rest of us

- along with the entire (laughing) NRL community

.... & some (FFS)

They are comfortable being uncomfortable!

BLM01

First Grade

LINESPEED

Juniors
He’s watching out for all those knives that are starting to come his way

WTF?

Did Waterboy write this appraisal of The Turnstile?

“Strength: Stability in the centres. Euan Aitken and Tim Lafai are entering their fifth year as a partnership for the Dragons, which provides a combination to build around. Aitken was being mentioned as a NSW Blues bolter two seasons ago and his defence will be key to plugging the holes that saw the Dragons leak an alarming number of tries last season”

Onya FOX

Aitken causes the ‘holes’

The FOX Commentariat & McSuckup are seriously deluded fools.

Last edited:

qld redvee

Juniors
supercoach will be going to the excuse book and also try to work out a new game plan now that cam is out . Remember supercoach has ideas of dropping cam to lock and bringing on a replacment to have this happen ( who knows how many player movements in marys eyes to do it - remember lasy year when duff was brought on ) So now our whole game plan could be worthless due to cam being injured ..
But a ready made excuse for him now that cams injured .

supercoach will be going to the excuse book and also try to work out a new game plan now that cam is out . Remember supercoach has ideas of dropping cam to lock and bringing on a replacment to have this happen ( who knows how many player movements in marys eyes to do it - remember lasy year when duff was brought on ) So now our whole game plan could be worthless due to cam being injured ..
But a ready made excuse for him now that cams injured .

McDonk was secretly hoping for a 2020 version of jdb and it’s arrived.

He can take a new honour, worst pre season of any nrl club on record.

Luke will be captain by round 7. Off the interchange at that.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
WTF?

“Strength: Stability in the centres. Euan Aitken and Tim Lafai are entering their fifth year as a partnership for the Dragons, which provides a combination to build around. Aitken was being mentioned as a NSW Blues bolter two seasons ago and his defence will be key to plugging the holes that saw the Dragons leak an alarming number of tries last season”

Onya FOX

I read that too....those merkins have no idea

WTF?

Onya FOX

Aitken causes the ‘holes’his defence will be key to pluggingthe holes

I remember reading this tripe and feeling nauseas.
Nearly choked when I got to the "entering their fifth year as a partnership for the Dragons..."
Talk about flogging a dead horse...

BLM01

First Grade
WTF?

Onya FOX

Not sure why u went down this path as my comment related to the interview on the 9s when it was commented on why he keeps
Turning his head without looking at the interviewer

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Not sure why u went down this path as my comment related to the interview on the 9s when it was commented on why he keeps
Turning his head without looking at the interviewer

You old detective you.
You’d spot a marshmallow in a chocolate factory, you would!

The truth of the matter is he knows he’s talking crap and struggles not to blush.... so, he has to look somewhere else, ok?

You old detective you.
You’d spot a marshmallow in a chocolate factory, you would!

The truth of the matter is he knows he’s talking crap and struggles not to blush.... so, he has to look somewhere else, ok?

He’s never asked any decent questions as you recently illustrated.

I’ve never seen him blush since that photo walking in with doust. Looking cheery and pleased as well.

Hes oblivious to the pain and suffering of the humble fan.

LINESPEED

Juniors
[
Fake News .................... SACK McGREGOR!

View attachment 36206

“The coach
Paul McGregor is under more pressure than any other coach, with the extremely passionate Dragons fan base demanding success or his head.”

Nothing fake about the pressure McGoner’s under:

“...more pressure than any other coach”
“....fan base demanding success”

By Rd 6 the now ‘uncomfortable’ McChoke will’ve cracked after predictable & self inflicted selection howlers, bench debacles, right side implosions, floggings, team mutiny in The Shed, FOX betrayals & Phil & Toddy refusing to take his calls.

We obviously care more about success that our coach, admin & owners

- given the anaemic Mates-r-Us teamsheet McSame will be allowed to serve up Rd 1.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
[

“The coach
Paul McGregor is under more pressure than any other coach, with the extremely passionate Dragons fan base demanding success or his head.”

Nothing fake about the pressure McGoner’s under:

“...more pressure than any other coach”
“....fan base demanding success”

By Rd 6 the now ‘uncomfortable’ McChoke will’ve cracked after predictable & self inflicted selection howlers, bench debacles, right side implosions, floggings, a team mutiny in The Shed, FOX betrayals & Phil & Toddy refusing to take his calls.

We obviously care more about success that our coach, admin & owners

- given the anaemic Mates-r-Us teamsheet McSame will be allowed to serve up Rd 1.

True that.
You’d think after how many years of failure from Lafai & Akiten, he’d give another more promising duo run but no.

History must repeat itself, once again.
I’m waiting to hear that Josh McCrone has jetted back into Sydney looking for a start.