What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Eelementary

Post Whore
We are better than C, probably a B+ as we lack genuine speed. Don't get me wrong we are a fast team but none are elite as regards speed. Would like Parra to either develop or buy a FB with elite speed and move Gutho to centre but doubt that'll happen while ever BA is coach. The good coaches would but BA won't.

As regards your rating Hindy Fergo is not a 9 as has too many stupid simple errors in him so prob a 8 while I'd rate Sivo an 8. I reckon his defence will improve even better this year as imo his defence was at least equal or superior to Semi's.

I don't think there is any reality where Sivo is as good as Ferguson, tbh.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I can't believe the Gutho isn't a fullback nonsense is still going tbh.

I did at one stage feel like he'd make a better centre... But then he was the best playmaking fullback in the NRL last year (or close, I CBF checking the final stats)
16 try assists I think.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Perhaps the weight changes when freeze and unfreeze.

I doubt the guy in warehouse packing the shit is giving two f**ks about saving Coles 10%. He is more likely thinking how much he is sick of packing mince into a f**king container and wondering if there is more to life then this.
Robots are heaps better than that merkin. Give his job to them and he can retrain as a robotics scientist.

strider

Post Whore

I doubt the guy in warehouse packing the shit is giving two f**ks about saving Coles 10%. He is more likely thinking how much he is sick of packing mince into a f**king container and wondering if there is more to life then this.
When they sack his arse for giving people 525g he will care

strider

Post Whore
If have a grudge and kitchen at work it's not needed. For people who are all over the place workwise it certainly comes in handy. Beats paying $3 for a bottle of water
We all carry a grudge at work mate. No one likes their f**kin job

Gronk

Staff member

Nope. Semi-automated and quality controlled abattoirs.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Also I'm pretty sure freezing something doesn't change its weight. I might have to do some experiments.

well its mass can be increased by moisture being condensed from the air then freezing and attaching those ice crystals to the meat, although once thawed it will melt and unattach

its certainly an intriguing subject

Bazal

Post Whore
well its mass can be increased by moisture being condensed from the air then freezing and attaching those ice crystals to the meat, although once thawed it will melt and unattach

its certainly an intriguing subject

But with freezing there's also inevitable drying, therefore loss of moisture, therefore loss of mass.

And that's before we even talk about gravity

84 Baby

Referee
If have a grudge and kitchen at work it's not needed. For people who are all over the place workwise it certainly comes in handy. Beats paying $3 for a bottle of water
In case no one has pointed it out for you
tenor.gif