What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial vs Bunnies - Live on NRL.com - Game Day thread

T-Boon

Coach
Lets assume this is part of Arthurs plan to have terrible defense on the try line again. He loves that.

hindy111

Post Whore
Lets assume this is part of Arthurs plan to have terrible defense on the try line again. He loves that.

One trick pony.
Like I said I am worried the smarter coaches will work him out. Of course I get smart arse comments. We have a top 4 sqaud but the coach isn't great tactics wise imo

TheParraboy

Staff member
https://www.nospam47.com/au/league/...t-train-trial-2020/1j8dt2vqwmkw31ajwew391kbyr

Former St George Illawarra Dragons speedster Jai Field has signed a 'train and trial' deal with the Parramatta Eels heading into the 2020 NRL season.

Unwanted by the Dragons, the 22-year old looked set to move over to the English Super League after no other NRL clubs picked him up.

But as announced during the Eels vs Rabbitohs trial match on Friday night, Field has joined Parra and will be hoping to crack the top 30 squad before Round 1.

Bazal

Post Whore
https://www.nospam47.com/au/league/...t-train-trial-2020/1j8dt2vqwmkw31ajwew391kbyr

Former St George Illawarra Dragons speedster Jai Field has signed a 'train and trial' deal with the Parramatta Eels heading into the 2020 NRL season.

Unwanted by the Dragons, the 22-year old looked set to move over to the English Super League after no other NRL clubs picked him up.

But as announced during the Eels vs Rabbitohs trial match on Friday night, Field has joined Parra and will be hoping to crack the top 30 squad before Round 1.

Could do worse for back ups

Chipmunk

Coach
Realistically this has been a Reserve Grade trial with a smattering of top 17 blokes, who didn't play in the 9's, given some game time for a bit of match fitness.

Once we took most of our Top 17 players off after 20-25 minutes Souths have really dominated. Our Reserve Grade players are pretty woeful in reality.

If we're considering giving spot 30 in the squad to Jai Field 4 months before we have to fill the spot we've got rocks in our heads.

Bazal

Post Whore
I think that's a bloody good ball.

I can't really see because it looks like this is either being filmed on a potato or played in the dark, but it looked quite good

T-Boon

Coach
We look like lego with a piece missing.

Structured and confused.

We should have signed Radradra.

Have at me.