What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 All Stars - Indigenous 16-30 Maori Kiwis @ Cbus Super

All Stars: Indigenous v Maori Kiwis

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xcalibre

Juniors
Oh I forgot he was the coach, the Maori are doing well in that case.

Looks like not dragging a player out rule doesn't count in this game but changing the line does count.

Both decisions were correct. Dragged out in one motion and a clear cut professional foul. Hth

Matua

Bench
Both decisions were correct. Dragged out in one motion and a clear cut professional foul. Hth
Pffft, the fix is on I tell you.

I have no problem with either decision really although I've seen the dragging penalised in similar circumstances.

This Year?

Immortal
Sure Joey. If a prop throws that pass coming from his end you'd be bagging the shit out of him.

Frodo continues the trend of scoring with a player in the bin.

t-ba

Post Whore
Sure Joey. If a prop throws that pass coming from his end you'd be bagging the shit out of him.

Frodo continues the trendof scoring with a player in the bin.

Structures and conditioning in the modern game don't really put you at as big a disadvantage with a player off as they did even a decade ago.

It hurts a fair bit later in matches but at this early stage of a match it really isn't a massive deal if a side is well organised.

King hit

Coach
Brandon Smith is such a useful underrated player. Broken the aboriginals apart a couple of times tonight

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Subtitles for Kodi Nikorima next time please
srsHwTU.gif

Latest posts