What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 All Stars - Indigenous 16-30 Maori Kiwis @ Cbus Super

All Stars: Indigenous v Maori Kiwis

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Matua

Bench
Adam Blair is talking longer than he contributed on the pitch.
Normally I'm all for the Blair pile on but I think he actually played tonight, made some runs, made a decent number of (mostly slightly dirty) tackles, he actually looked like he gave a shit.

blue bags

First Grade
i called on the maori spirit , i had a feeling the guys were up for it, from the 1st quarter, , this is a wake up call. for the 2021 world cup, cause alot of these players will be in the NZ team;)

macnaz

Staff member
I didnt watch the game but I'm curious to know if the New Zealand national anthem was played ?

kdalymc

Bench
Wow.... ok. Well done Australia , let's dictate what the proud Kiwis do now .
Your a f**kwit.

The kiwis chose not to. Didnt wanna rub in our face their sweet anthem that has Maori language in it, and ours written by some Scotsman who never came here, that's all.
Was a nice gesture,
Oh and pointless having an anthem in a non international...

Quite a good and intense game for so early in the pre-season.

Jury is out with Latrell at fullback. Goodwin has some work to do.

Brandon Smith was fantastic. I did not like having no anthems, but there you go, I will not dwell on that point.

I was more excited about the WCC TBH!

blue bags

First Grade

the boys really loved the hangi foods at half time, a real treat, hit the spot, for a good 2nd half :p

Last edited: