What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 NRL All Stars

Peter Quinn

Juniors
I agree , Goodwin didn’t do anything special. What part will he play at Souths , I’ve said it be4 water boy . A stupid buy . I watched it again and can’t agree with others on the forum , I thought Johnston did better in attack and looked sharper with pace than Goodwin.
Are you guys Souths supporters? You sure don't sound like it.

truthslayer

Juniors
Yes mate. A Souths supporter actually supports the club the choices it makes and it's players and staff. Those that bag any of those is hardly a supporter. That is a Souths critic, not a supporter. And if you actually knew who I really was, I doubt you would be asking me that.
Woooo the invisible threat this is a forum , a lot of Souths supporters have different opinions , you can’t take that? , who do you think you are? Until you stop hiding behind a Nick your a keyboard warrior just like the rest. My opinion is Goodwin is past his best. Now who are you mr warrior.

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Woooo the invisible threat this is a forum , a lot of Souths supporters have different opinions , you can’t take that? , who do you think you are? Until you stop hiding behind a Nick your a keyboard warrior just like the rest. My opinion is Goodwin is past his best. Now who are you mr warrior.
A Souths supporter. A true supporter. Not a nit who bags our players.

truthslayer

Juniors
A Souths supporter. A true supporter. Not a nit who bags our players.
A know it all , should I bring to your attention some old posts of yours. But I would have to spend some time your elite self importance does not warrant, who are you to call out who you think are not Souths supports grow up. Go suck a lollipop this is a forum.

Peter Quinn

Juniors
A know it all , should I bring to your attention some old posts of yours. But I would have to spend some time your elite self importance does not warrant, who are you to call out who you think are not Souths supports grow up. Go suck a lollipop this is a forum.
I knew there was something weird about you. Your a bloody weirdo who thrives on unreliable accusations and down right stupidity. Now you are claiming you know more about league and players than, Sully, Richardson, Ellison and Bennett. They bought Bryson Goodwin back from England, because our left was leaking points like a country dunny leaks water in a storm. He's one of the best defensive centres in the game and sure knows his way to try line as well. Unlike Doueihi who scored just two tries in three years. And let 22 in. Have you announced your ticket to run for the board yet, or are you too busy ordering the wife and kids around? To me, you are a very stupid person with a big mouth.

truthslayer

Juniors
I knew there was something weird about you. Your a bloody weirdo who thrives on unreliable accusations and down right stupidity. Now you are claiming you know more about league and players than, Sully, Richardson, Ellison and Bennett. They bought Bryson Goodwin back from England, because our left was leaking points like a country dunny leaks water in a storm. He's one of the best defensive centres in the game and sure knows his way to try line as well. Unlike Doueihi who scored just two tries in three years. And let 22 in. Have you announced your ticket to run for the board yet, or are you too busy ordering the wife and kids around? To me, you are a very stupid person with a big mouth.
Wow true colours showing now, touched a nerve did I mr key board warrior. A great defensive center your opinion which you can have , unlike Douehi dumbass who is young Goodwin is ready for the pension. I’m saving this message once again to add to the rest where one does not agree with you. Have you announced who you are ? Keyboard warrior don’t try and get personal re Family. This is forum may I remind you. And calling someone a weirdo how childish are you 14 . No one wants to read this in a forum.

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Wow true colours showing now, touched a nerve did I mr key board warrior. A great defensive center your opinion which you can have , unlike Douehi dumbass who is young Goodwin is ready for the pension. I’m saving this message once again to add to the rest where one does not agree with you. Have you announced who you are ? Keyboard warrior don’t try and get personal re Family. This is forum may I remind you. And calling someone a weirdo how childish are you 14 . No one wants to read this in a forum.
Then why are you on here bagging a Souths player? Do you think they want to read that? Like I said mate, you think you know more than the club and all you are is one of those warriors you rave on about. Are you even a member? I'd say no. Just a twenty cent clown who wants a say.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Spot on re Goodwin mate and he will do a fine job in quite a number of games this season. He looks like he hasn’t lost a thing since he left and in fact I’d say he’s looking even more fit and has a drive to deliver and show he still has it. (I’ve no doubts whatsoever and zero concerns as to how he will go).

All over social media and just in general I’m loving the praise Goodwin is getting from our members and supporters re him coming back and especially after his good performance in the All Stars game the other night. Goodwin knows pretty much all of our members and supporters and the local community are right behind him Pete and that’s all that matters!

Well done to Richo for bringing him back.

He may just miss out on a spot in round 1 but it won’t be long til he gets his go and plays plenty for us this season.

One things for sure he won’t just be sitting in reserve grade each and every week of the season like a small handful think.

truthslayer

Juniors
Then why are you on here bagging a Souths player? Do you think they want to read that? Like I said mate, you think you know more than the club and all you are is one of those warriors you rave on about. Are you even a member? I'd say no. Just a twenty cent clown who wants a say.
You called Douehi a clown , in 2019 who bags Souths players go away and play with your toys . Your blocked

truthslayer

Juniors
Spot on re Goodwin mate and he will do a fine job in quite a number of games this season. He looks like he hasn’t lost a thing since he left and in fact I’d say he’s looking even more fit and has a drive to deliver and show he still has it. (I’ve no doubts whatsoever and zero concerns as to how he will go).

All over social media and just in general I’m loving the praise Goodwin is getting from our members and supporters re him coming back and especially after his good performance in the All Stars game the other night. Goodwin knows pretty much all of our members and supporters and the local community are right behind him Pete and that’s all that matters!

He may just miss out on a spot in round 1 but it won’t be long til he gets his go and plays plenty for us this season.

One things for sure he won’t just be sitting in reserve grade each and every week of the season like a small handful think.
Lol heaven help our team if he plays . Your on ignore because that’s where all the keyboard warriors go

Peter Quinn

Juniors

I wholeheartedly agree. Forget what Dragon boy says.

Latest posts